Hi! I'm having trouble with this error and I have no idea how to fix this. I think there might also be some other problems with my computer. Hoping you guys could help. Thank you!
Posted Today, 02:40 PM
- Get FRST from http://www.bleepingc...very-scan-tool/You need to download the appropriate tool for your PC. If you don't know if you have a 32 or 64 bit system get them both. Only one will work and that's the right one.
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Check the Addition.txt box
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- It will generate another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RunDLL
Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal →
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users