Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gpu issues

• Please log in to reply

Austinm

Austinm

• Pip
  • 1 posts

So I got a PNY GTX 970 from my brother in law because it was not working so after testing it it didnt work so I decided to take it apart and see what is wrong with it can anyone tell me how to fix a backwards component Im not sure what it is called its a grey component thats shaped like a box and it says R22 on it there is 4 of them but this one is facing the opposite direction from the rest of them I dont know if thats the problem with it but it seems that way to me message me on discord if you can help Ill send pictures of it there my discord is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit by phillpower2: OPs contact details removed as per the GTG Terms of Use:

Help is permitted in the forums and #geekstogo IRC chatroom only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message, email, or remote assistance (e.g. Team Viewer).

Advertisements