Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RESOLVED: My computer is suddenly 'hung up': I can't do vi

hung up computer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

IndyBlue

IndyBlue

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

I have a Dell Optiplex with Windows 10. I use Kaspersky for virus protection and Nord VPN for privacy. Everything was working perfectly until last night. (Note: one of your wonderful experts spent over a week cleaning up my computer this past year. After he cleaned it, that's when I decided to invest in Kaspersky virus protection instead of using the free version of Avast.)

Last night, I got home from work, fired up the PC, and then got a notification that there was a new version Nord VPN. So I downloaded that, and it worked fine. Then, immediately afterward, Kaspersky prompted me to reboot my computer (I can't remember the reason--maybe it was just "your computer needs a reboot.") After I rebooted, Nord VPN wouldn't work. The app would open but then it would remain unresponsive. And I couldn't close it at all--not by clicking x or using Task Manager. The only way to stop it was to restart my computer. 

I restarted my computer a few times, and the same thing kept happening. I contacted Nord VPN, and they kept telling me to uninstall the program, and then reinstall it. Same problems. Then another rep said to uninstall it and use the earlier version that worked for me. He gave me the link to that version. Same problems. 

He then told me to uninstall again and use CC Cleaner to clean up my computer. CC Cleaner got hung up and said it was trying to close applications. I also couldn't open Chrome or Firefox at that point. I uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled it, and it worked fine. I uninstalled Firefox (it used to be my favorite browser years ago, but I hate it now), and reinstalled it. I kept getting a message that a previous Firefox session was still running but I could not figure out how to fix it. So I just completely removed Firefox from my PC.

I'm not at all a computer expert so please forgive me if I explain things in a very stupid way. It seemed to me that something had 'taken over' my computer and was preventing me from cleaning it or using Nord VPN (and CC Cleaner and MalwareBytes). I could browse and do whatever I wanted on Chrome, but I could not scan for viruses or clean up, even with my Kaspersky.

I came home from work tonight, tried to do a quick Kaspersky scan, and it didn't move. Got an error when I tried to download MalwareBytes. So, once again, I'm turning to GTG, which has saved my life on many occasions. :) 

Per your instructions, here are the FarBar reports:

(1) FRST

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 08-11-2019
Ran by indre (administrator) on DESKTOP-EL88UDV (Dell Inc. OptiPlex 7440 AIO) (08-11-2019 22:10:46)
Running from C:\Users\indre\Desktop
Loaded Profiles: indre (Available Profiles: indre)
Platform: Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 18362.418 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Default browser: Chrome
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo...very-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

() [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL\DELLOSD\DellOSDService.exe
() [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL\DELLOSD\MediaButtons.exe
(Adobe Inc. -> Adobe Systems) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
(Adobe Inc. -> Adobe Systems) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
(Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(CyberLink Corp. -> CyberLink) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\CyberLink Media Suite\Power2Go8\CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe
(CyberLink Corp. -> CyberLink) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
(Dell Inc -> ) C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL\UpdateService\ServiceShell.exe
(Dell Inc -> CREDANT Technologies, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Client Security Framework\Dell.SecurityFramework.Agent.exe
(Dell Inc -> CREDANT Technologies, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Client Security Framework\Dell.SecurityFramework.UserProcess.exe
(Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Client Security Framework\DCF.Loader.exe
(Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\DDVCollectorSvcApi.exe
(Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\DDVDataCollector.exe
(Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\DDVRulesProcessor.exe
(Dell Inc -> Dell, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Client Security Framework\Dell.SecurityFramework.LocalServer.exe
(Dell Inc. -> Dell Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\bin\SupportAssistAgent.exe
(Dell Inc. -> Dell Products, LP.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Digital Delivery\DeliveryService.exe
(FabulaTech -> ) C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\ScannerRedirection\ftscanmgr.exe
(FabulaTech -> ) C:\Program Files\Common Files\VMware\DeviceRedirectionCommon\ftnlsv.exe
(FabulaTech -> VMware) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VMware\SerialPortRedirection\Client\vmwsprrdpwks.exe
(Garmin International, Inc. -> Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries) C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\express.exe
(Google Inc -> Google LLC) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.35.342\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
(Google Inc -> Google LLC) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.35.342\GoogleCrashHandler64.exe
(Google LLC -> Google LLC) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Google LLC -> Google LLC) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(HP Inc. -> HP Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
(Intel Corporation -> Intel® Corporation) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
(Intel Corporation -> Intel® Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
(Intel Corporation -> Intel® Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe
(Intel Corporation) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Security Assist\isa.exe
(Intel Corporation-Wireless Connectivity Solutions -> Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ibtsiva.exe
(Intel® Embedded Subsystems and IP Blocks Group -> Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\jhi_service.exe
(Intel® Embedded Subsystems and IP Blocks Group -> Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IMSS\PrivacyIconClient.exe
(Intel® Embedded Subsystems and IP Blocks Group -> Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
(Intel® Intel Network Drivers -> Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\IPROSetMonitor.exe
(Intel® pGFX -> Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127171.inf_amd64_368f8c7337214025\igfxCUIService.exe
(Intel® pGFX -> Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127171.inf_amd64_368f8c7337214025\igfxEM.exe
(Intel® pGFX -> Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127171.inf_amd64_368f8c7337214025\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe
(Intel® pGFX -> Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127171.inf_amd64_368f8c7337214025\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe
(Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
(Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
(Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorac.inf_amd64_5d83605e8696144c\RstMwService.exe
(Intel® Wireless Display -> Intel) C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\USB over IP\bin\UoipService.exe
(Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2\kpm.exe
(Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2\kpm_isolation.exe
(Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2\kpm_service.exe
(Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0\ksde.exe
(Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0\ksdeui.exe
(Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\avp.exe
(Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\avpui.exe
(Malwarebytes Inc -> Malwarebytes) C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMInstallerService.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2019.19071.17920.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Photos.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1908.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Calculator.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11911.1001.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\WinStore.App.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\browser_broker.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeSH.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\smartscreen.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wlanext.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\RemindersServer.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
(Oracle America, Inc. -> Oracle Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
(PC-Doctor, Inc. -> PC-Doctor, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\PCDr\SupportAssist\6.0.7033.2285\DSAPI.exe
(PC-Doctor, Inc. -> PC-Doctor, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\PCDr\SupportAssist\6.0.7033.2285\pcdrwi.exe
(Plex, Inc -> ) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Tuner Service.exe
(Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex DLNA Server.exe
(Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Media Server.exe
(Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Media Server.exe
(Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Update Service.exe
(Plex, Inc -> Python Software Foundation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\PlexScriptHost.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
(The CefSharp Authors) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe
(VMware, Inc. -> VMware, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VMware\USB\vmware-usbarbitrator64.exe
(VMware, Inc. -> VMware, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Horizon View Client\bin\vmware-view-usbd.exe
(VMware, Inc. -> VMware, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Horizon View Client\wsnm\wsnm.exe
(Waves Inc -> Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSvc64.exe
(Waves Inc -> Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe
(Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD App Manager\Plugins\WD Backup\App\WDBackup.exe
(Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD App Manager\Plugins\WD Backup\App\WDBackupService.exe
(Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD App Manager\WDAppManager.exe
(Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDDriveService.exe
(Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Utilities\WDDriveUtilitiesHelper.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [RtHDVCpl] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe [8853248 2016-04-14] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [RtHDVBg_MAXX6] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe [1419008 2016-04-14] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [VMware Netlink 3 HV Install Utility] => C:\Program Files\Common Files\VMware\DeviceRedirectionCommon\ftnliu.exe [70080 2015-11-04] (FabulaTech -> )
HKLM\...\Run: [WavesSvc] => C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSvc64.exe [718256 2015-12-22] (Waves Inc -> Waves Audio Ltd.)
HKLM\...\Run: [Logitech Download Assistant] => C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll [3942864 2016-10-13] (Logitech -> Logitech, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [IAStorIcon] => C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe [319544 2019-02-26] (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] => C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [302904 2019-10-25] (Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [IMSS] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IMSS\PrivacyIconClient.exe [1176208 2017-11-08] (Intel® Embedded Subsystems and IP Blocks Group -> Intel Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [WDDiscovery] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\Discovery\Current\WD Discovery.exe [81376496 2019-09-22] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [WDAppManager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD App Manager\AppManagerLauncher.exe [21888 2019-01-02] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [DriveUtilitiesHelper] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Utilities\WDDriveUtilitiesHelper.exe [2311840 2019-06-26] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [645648 2019-10-05] (Oracle America, Inc. -> Oracle Corporation)
HKLM Group Policy restriction on software: %systemroot%\system32\mrt.exe <==== ATTENTION
HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\Run: [kpm.exe] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2\kpm.exe [466104 2019-10-09] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\Run: [Plex Media Server] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Media Server.exe [24893416 2019-07-05] (Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\Run: [GarminExpress] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\express.exe [30862320 2019-07-17] (Garmin International, Inc. -> Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{8A69D345-D564-463c-AFF1-A69D9E530F96}] -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\78.0.3904.97\Installer\chrmstp.exe [2019-11-08] (Google LLC -> Google LLC)
Startup: C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Send to OneNote.lnk [2019-09-08]
ShortcutTarget: Send to OneNote.lnk -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
FF HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Mozilla\Firefox: Restriction <==== ATTENTION

==================== Scheduled Tasks (Whitelisted) ============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

Task: {08E2F16C-4C59-4C34-A03C-C83EEEDEBBDE} - System32\Tasks\IntelWiDi-Upgrade-91ba0caa-28a7-4f47-8d08-f71b4b10fbec-Logon => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Corporation\Intel WiDi\Intel® Software Asset Manager\bin\IntelSoftwareAssetManagerService.exe [19088 2015-06-16] (Intel® Software Asset Manager -> Intel Corporation)
Task: {0C0614F0-18B6-495C-99F1-B61633EE7B2A} - System32\Tasks\IUM-F1E24CA0-B63E-4F13-A9E3-4ADE3BFF3473 => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Update Manager\bin\iumsvc.exe
Task: {16A01EC0-8865-473B-92A9-9BE61282F971} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [155432 2019-11-08] (Google Inc -> Google LLC)
Task: {1D566C7D-1CD5-4E77-826C-E0DF557F6BFA} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI Notifier => C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_32_0_0_270_Plugin.exe [1457720 2019-10-09] (Adobe Inc. -> Adobe)
Task: {1E20F289-46AA-4529-B808-962BFEF268A3} - System32\Tasks\RtHDVBg_PushButton => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe [1419008 2016-04-14] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor)
Task: {1F157080-B670-4A71-881E-9407AC86FB0F} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Office\Office Feature Updates Logon => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\sdxhelper.exe [114720 2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {27CEA27E-1BF2-4A16-B5AE-DCA79020DF0D} - System32\Tasks\Intel PTT EK Recertification => C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\IntelPTTEKRecertification.exe [816960 2017-10-11] (Intel® Trust Services -> Intel® Corporation)
Task: {2BE02930-09E5-4DB5-86B2-C883307D310D} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player PPAPI Notifier => C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_32_0_0_270_pepper.exe [1453112 2019-10-10] (Adobe Inc. -> Adobe)
Task: {39820E81-9B7D-411F-A870-C6BEBCB2BF30} - System32\Tasks\Intel\Intel Telemetry 2 => C:\Program Files\Intel\Telemetry 2.0\lrio.exe [1698000 2015-06-05] (Intel® Software -> Intel Corporation)
Task: {3C0B4DAA-5FD7-4483-9706-3CADE01DF53B} - System32\Tasks\WD Discovery Service Task indre => C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\Discovery\Current\Service\WDDiscoveryService.exe [75504 2019-09-22] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> )
Task: {48B0B8B3-3150-4D61-B16D-FF43B39A5462} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Office\OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerLogon => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe [1423680 2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {4E707E8E-5096-4547-BE9A-E30D9CD1B8EC} - System32\Tasks\Kaspersky_Upgrade_Launcher_{278ADC42-419D-4547-A6CA-5B74BE0AD901} => C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\Kaspersky Lab\upgrade_launcher.exe [791232 2019-07-15] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
Task: {5EF9065E-7942-4205-9A7E-625FDF39B32F} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\HP Support Solutions Framework Report => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\Modules\HPSFReport.exe [144248 2019-10-10] (HP Inc. -> HP Inc.)
Task: {6C505292-D9A6-44E4-8A7C-41FC89F3465B} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Office\OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe [1423680 2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {6D0AA64B-75B4-49CF-9C53-3BF5D9356A9D} - System32\Tasks\IntelWiDi-Upgrade-91ba0caa-28a7-4f47-8d08-f71b4b10fbec => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Corporation\Intel WiDi\Intel® Software Asset Manager\bin\IntelSoftwareAssetManagerService.exe [19088 2015-06-16] (Intel® Software Asset Manager -> Intel Corporation)
Task: {7589566C-A120-494A-89FB-C71CFE494E8B} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Office\Office ClickToRun Service Monitor => C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeC2RClient.exe [27367496 2019-10-25] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {796D3A7F-2D72-4B7C-B17C-CAC4DC800B04} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Office\Office Feature Updates => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\sdxhelper.exe [114720 2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {82F39D33-C846-4F84-8898-8F68198ADD97} - System32\Tasks\CLVDLauncher => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\CyberLink Media Suite\Power2Go8\CLVDLauncher.exe [340440 2015-01-28] (CyberLink Corp. -> CyberLink Corp.)
Task: {8B3F29DA-404A-4CB9-8309-9D94ECAA8D3F} - System32\Tasks\CLMLSvc_P2G8 => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\CyberLink Media Suite\Power2Go8\CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe [110008 2016-04-27] (CyberLink Corp. -> CyberLink)
Task: {8D960D58-2C65-4690-A008-63A3B9664FD6} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\HP Support Solutions Framework Updater => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\Modules\HPSSFUpdater.exe [655736 2019-07-31] (HP Inc. -> HP Inc.)
Task: {A4B9879C-3752-4E16-8077-A3EEC88A23D0} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [616832 2019-09-04] (Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.)
Task: {B9B93392-E451-4A62-9AB3-ABE98021629B} - System32\Tasks\WD Device Agent Task indre => C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\WD Discovery\plugins\com.wdc.plugin.catalog\current\library\WD Device Agent.exe [720432 2019-08-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
Task: {BEEC0D34-AA7B-4933-B79B-EE5F2DA284E3} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [335416 2019-10-10] (Adobe Inc. -> Adobe)
Task: {C8F83BFB-17D1-4216-9FDB-8A1D4EC6F071} - System32\Tasks\GarminUpdaterTask => C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express SelfUpdater\ExpressSelfUpdater.exe [40432 2019-07-17] (Garmin International, Inc. -> )
Task: {CB14D090-09FA-471D-8C88-9516185BF448} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates 2.0 => C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeC2RClient.exe [27367496 2019-10-25] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {DEA6B3F1-F1FB-467B-A1F7-1809CD6305FA} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [155432 2019-11-08] (Google Inc -> Google LLC)
Task: {F219FE43-71D7-4843-8134-11FF7BD69ACF} - System32\Tasks\Dell SupportAssistAgent AutoUpdate => C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\bin\SupportAssistInstaller.exe [726488 2019-09-10] (Dell Inc. -> Dell Inc.)
Task: {FD50F1DE-B60E-4039-971F-BEC23A470648} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Acrobat Update Task => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [1240656 2019-09-10] (Adobe Inc. -> Adobe Systems)

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the task (.job) file will be moved. The file which is running by the task will not be moved.)

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

Hosts: There are more than one entry in Hosts. See Hosts section of Addition.txt
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.1
Tcpip\..\Interfaces\{6fbafdae-3f34-452d-bbc1-3182c4eed1fc}: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.1
Tcpip\..\Interfaces\{df5feca7-b365-4e54-a128-6afee4fc4200}: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.1
Tcpip\..\Interfaces\{eb569711-9ed4-49b4-a209-84f1068bb002}: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.1

Internet Explorer:
==================
HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://dell17win10.msn.com/?pc=DCTE
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001 -> DefaultScope {97FF47F7-FF6D-4CCE-B19F-284086150FBF} URL = 
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001 -> {97FF47F7-FF6D-4CCE-B19F-284086150FBF} URL = 
BHO: Skype for Business Browser Helper -> {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\VFS\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office16\OCHelper.dll [2019-06-25] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: No Name -> {5F3C2DA0-75C3-4F79-B70F-ADB47AD8D0E2}' -> No File
BHO: Kaspersky Protection -> {9F904093-6E18-4536-BF5F-B03689CF00F0} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\IEExt\ie_plugin.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
BHO: Kaspersky Password Manager -> {F710F7E5-A520-471D-989C-F653AC328FB2} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2\x64\ie_engine.dll [2019-10-09] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
BHO-x32: No Name -> {5F3C2DA0-75C3-4F79-B70F-ADB47AD8D0E2}' -> No File
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper -> {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\ssv.dll [2019-10-17] (Oracle America, Inc. -> Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: Kaspersky Protection -> {9F904093-6E18-4536-BF5F-B03689CF00F0} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\IEExt\ie_plugin.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
BHO-x32: CutePDF Form Filler Helper -> {D41289F2-69C6-417B-897E-C653D677CBAF} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Acro Software\CutePDF Filler Evaluation\CPFillerCoE.dll [2014-03-27] (Acro Software Inc. -> Acro Software Inc.)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper -> {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2019-10-17] (Oracle America, Inc. -> Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: Kaspersky Password Manager -> {F710F7E5-A520-471D-989C-F653AC328FB2} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2\ie_engine.dll [2019-10-09] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
Toolbar: HKLM - Kaspersky Protection Toolbar - {EF293C5A-9F37-49FD-91C4-2B867063FC54} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\IEExt\ie_plugin.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Kaspersky Protection Toolbar - {EF293C5A-9F37-49FD-91C4-2B867063FC54} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\IEExt\ie_plugin.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001 -> No Name - {C500C267-63BF-451F-8797-4D720C9A2ED9} -  No File
Toolbar: HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001 -> Kaspersky Protection Toolbar - {EF293C5A-9F37-49FD-91C4-2B867063FC54} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\IEExt\ie_plugin.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
DPF: HKLM-x32 {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} hxxps://meetny.webex.com/client/WBXclient-T30L10NSP6EP6-20000/webex/ieatgpc1.cab
Handler-x32: mso-minsb-roaming.16 - {83C25742-A9F7-49FB-9138-434302C88D07} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL [2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: mso-minsb.16 - {42089D2D-912D-4018-9087-2B87803E93FB} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL [2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: osf-roaming.16 - {42089D2D-912D-4018-9087-2B87803E93FB} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL [2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: osf.16 - {5504BE45-A83B-4808-900A-3A5C36E7F77A} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL [2019-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)

FireFox:
========
FF DefaultProfile: 1cu7vqt4.default-1534000050440
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sy3ay3kg.default-release [2019-11-08]
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1cu7vqt4.default-1534000050440 [2019-11-08]
FF Homepage: Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1cu7vqt4.default-1534000050440 -> hxxps://www.google.com/
FF Notifications: Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1cu7vqt4.default-1534000050440 -> hxxps://www.watchepisodes4.com
FF Extension: (Notifier for Gmail™) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1cu7vqt4.default-1534000050440\Extensions\jid0-GjwrPchS3Ugt7xydvqVK4DQk8Ls@jetpack.xpi [2019-03-31]
FF Extension: (Honey) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1cu7vqt4.default-1534000050440\Extensions\jid1-93CWPmRbVPjRQA@jetpack.xpi [2019-09-08]
FF Extension: (Kaspersky Password Manager) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1cu7vqt4.default-1534000050440\Extensions\kpm_win_add_on_9.0@kaspersky.xpi [2019-10-15] [UpdateUrl:hxxps://special.s.kaspersky-labs.com/firefox_extensions/kpm_win_add_on/update.json]
FF HKLM\...\Firefox\Extensions: [light_plugin_B29D4AD94F82454BBC9215BCBD7E80AE@kaspersky.com] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\FFExt\light_plugin_firefox\addon.xpi
FF Extension: (Kaspersky Protection) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\FFExt\light_plugin_firefox\addon.xpi [2019-07-15]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [light_plugin_B29D4AD94F82454BBC9215BCBD7E80AE@kaspersky.com] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\FFExt\light_plugin_firefox\addon.xpi
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_32_0_0_270.dll [2019-10-09] (Adobe Inc. -> )
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_32_0_0_270.dll [2019-10-09] (Adobe Inc. -> )
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=11.231.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll [2019-10-17] (Oracle America, Inc. -> Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=11.231.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll [2019-10-17] (Oracle America, Inc. -> Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\NPSPWRAP.DLL [2019-04-06] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.35.342\npGoogleUpdate3.dll [2019-11-08] (Google Inc -> Google LLC)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.35.342\npGoogleUpdate3.dll [2019-11-08] (Google Inc -> Google LLC)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=2.2.6 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll [2019-08-14] (VideoLAN -> VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=3.0.1 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll [2019-08-14] (VideoLAN -> VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=3.0.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll [2019-08-14] (VideoLAN -> VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=3.0.6 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll [2019-08-14] (VideoLAN -> VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=3.0.7.1 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll [2019-08-14] (VideoLAN -> VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=3.0.8 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll [2019-08-14] (VideoLAN -> VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll [2019-10-16] (Adobe Inc. -> Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001: @zoom.us/ZoomVideoPlugin -> C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Zoom\bin\npzoomplugin.dll [2018-04-06] (Zoom Video Communications, Inc. -> Zoom Video Communications, Inc.)
FF ExtraCheck: C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\kl_prefs_62fbb8f7_c917_4cf7_957a_aad2b8fa768c.js [2019-07-18] <==== ATTENTION (Points to *.cfg file)
FF ExtraCheck: C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\kl_config_62fbb8f7_c917_4cf7_957a_aad2b8fa768c.cfg [2019-07-18] <==== ATTENTION

Chrome: 
=======
CHR DefaultProfile: Default
CHR Notifications: Default -> hxxps://calendar.google.com; hxxps://mail.google.com; hxxps://spinster.xyz; hxxps://www.allmodern.com; hxxps://www.anthropologie.com; hxxps://www.bestbuy.com; hxxps://www.reddit.com; hxxps://www.smithsonianmag.com
CHR Profile: C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default [2019-11-08]
CHR Extension: (Slides) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aapocclcgogkmnckokdopfmhonfmgoek [2017-10-12]
CHR Extension: (Docs) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake [2017-10-12]
CHR Extension: (Google Drive) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf [2016-09-11]
CHR Extension: (YouTube) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo [2016-09-11]
CHR Extension: (Honey) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bmnlcjabgnpnenekpadlanbbkooimhnj [2019-10-19]
CHR Extension: (uBlock Origin) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm [2019-10-28]
CHR Extension: (Notifier for Gmail™) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dcjichoefijpinlfnjghokpkojhlhkgl [2019-03-25]
CHR Extension: (Kaspersky Password Manager) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dhnkblpjbkfklfloegejegedcafpliaa [2019-10-22]
CHR Extension: (Adobe Acrobat) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj [2019-09-30]
CHR Extension: (Kaspersky Protection) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\elhpdacimkjpccooodognopfhbdgnpbk [2019-10-14]
CHR Extension: (Sheets) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\felcaaldnbdncclmgdcncolpebgiejap [2017-10-12]
CHR Extension: (Google Docs Offline) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ghbmnnjooekpmoecnnnilnnbdlolhkhi [2018-08-22]
CHR Extension: (Avast Online Security) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki [2019-07-16]
CHR Extension: (F.B.(FluffBusting)Purity) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmkinhboiljjkhaknpaeaicmdjhagpep [2019-10-22]
CHR Extension: (Chrome Web Store Payments) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2019-10-03]
CHR Extension: (Gmail) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia [2019-03-26]
CHR Extension: (Chrome Media Router) - C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm [2019-10-23]
CHR Profile: C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Guest Profile [2019-11-08]
CHR Profile: C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\System Profile [2019-11-08]
CHR HKLM\...\Chrome\Extension: [elhpdacimkjpccooodognopfhbdgnpbk] - hxxps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/elhpdacimkjpccooodognopfhbdgnpbk
CHR HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\...\Chrome\Extension: [dhnkblpjbkfklfloegejegedcafpliaa] - hxxps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dhnkblpjbkfklfloegejegedcafpliaa
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj] - hxxps://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [elhpdacimkjpccooodognopfhbdgnpbk] - hxxps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/elhpdacimkjpccooodognopfhbdgnpbk
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [eofcbnmajmjmplflapaojjnihcjkigck] - hxxps://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki] - hxxps://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx

==================== Services (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 Apple Mobile Device Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [96056 2019-08-26] (Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.)
R2 AVP20.0; C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\avp.exe [357416 2019-03-21] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R2 ClickToRunSvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe [11642744 2019-10-25] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
S4 dcu-oobe; C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\CommandUpdate\OobeService.exe [84408 2016-06-07] (Dell Inc. -> Dell Inc.)
R2 DDVCollectorSvcApi; C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\DDVCollectorSvcApi.exe [209448 2019-05-21] (Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.)
R2 DDVDataCollector; C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\DDVDataCollector.exe [3373600 2019-05-21] (Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.)
R2 DDVRulesProcessor; C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\DDVRulesProcessor.exe [218144 2019-05-21] (Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.)
R2 Dell Hardware Support; C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\PCDr\SupportAssist\6.0.7033.2285\DSAPI.exe [1050952 2019-09-15] (PC-Doctor, Inc. -> PC-Doctor, Inc.)
R2 Dell WMI Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\DELL\DELLOSD\DellOSDService.exe [151552 2015-06-29] () [File not signed]
R2 DellClientManagementService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\UpdateService\ServiceShell.exe [35976 2019-04-03] (Dell Inc -> )
R2 DellMgmtAgent; C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Client Security Framework\Dell.SecurityFramework.Agent.exe [22280 2016-07-13] (Dell Inc -> CREDANT Technologies, Inc.)
R2 DellMgmtLoader; C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Client Security Framework\DCF.Loader.exe [35080 2016-07-13] (Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.)
R3 DellMgmtServer; C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Client Security Framework\Dell.SecurityFramework.LocalServer.exe [52488 2016-07-13] (Dell Inc -> Dell, Inc.)
R2 ftnlsv3hv; C:\Program Files\Common Files\VMware\DeviceRedirectionCommon\ftnlsv.exe [233920 2015-11-04] (FabulaTech -> )
R2 ftscanmgr; C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\ScannerRedirection\ftscanmgr.exe [6363792 2015-07-31] (FabulaTech -> )
S4 HfcDisableService; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorac.inf_amd64_5d83605e8696144c\HfcDisableService.exe [1860272 2019-02-26] (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation)
R2 HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe [360312 2019-10-14] (HP Inc. -> HP Inc.)
S3 iaStorAfsService; C:\WINDOWS\System32\iaStorAfsService.exe [2833584 2019-02-26] (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation)
R2 ibtsiva; C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibtsiva.exe [190208 2016-10-14] (Intel Corporation-Wireless Connectivity Solutions -> Intel Corporation)
S3 Intel® Capability Licensing Service TCP IP Interface; C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\SocketHeciServer.exe [742704 2017-10-11] (Intel® Trust Services -> Intel® Corporation)
R3 Intel® Security Assist; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Security Assist\isa.exe [335872 2015-05-19] (Intel Corporation) [File not signed]
S2 Intel® TPM Provisioning Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\TPMProvisioningService.exe [668472 2017-10-11] (Intel® Trust Services -> Intel® Corporation)
S3 Intel® WiDi SAM; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Corporation\Intel WiDi\Intel® Software Asset Manager\bin\IntelSoftwareAssetManagerService.exe [19088 2015-06-16] (Intel® Software Asset Manager -> Intel Corporation)
R2 IntelUSBoverIP; C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\USB over IP\bin\UoipService.exe [396992 2015-07-06] (Intel® Wireless Display -> Intel)
S2 isaHelperSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Security Assist\isaHelperService.exe [7680 2015-05-19] () [File not signed]
R2 jhi_service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\jhi_service.exe [213648 2017-11-08] (Intel® Embedded Subsystems and IP Blocks Group -> Intel Corporation)
S3 klvssbridge64_20.0; C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\vssbridge64.exe [438928 2019-03-21] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R2 kpm_launch_service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2\kpm_service.exe [354008 2019-02-08] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R2 KSDE4.0; C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0\ksde.exe [619752 2019-03-21] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
S2 MB3Service; C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\mb3service.exe [6054352 2017-08-18] (Malwarebytes Corporation -> Malwarebytes)
R4 MBAMInstallerService; C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMInstallerService.exe [5217992 2019-11-08] (Malwarebytes Inc -> Malwarebytes)
S3 MyWiFiDHCPDNS; C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe [310880 2019-01-23] (Intel Corporation -> )
R2 PlexUpdateService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Update Service.exe [2120680 2019-07-05] (Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.)
R2 RichVideo; C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe [253776 2015-09-02] (CyberLink Corp. -> CyberLink)
R2 RstMwService; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorac.inf_amd64_5d83605e8696144c\RstMwService.exe [2115248 2019-02-26] (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation)
R2 RtkAudioService; C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe [310016 2016-04-14] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor)
S3 Sense; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\MsSense.exe [5796168 2019-09-12] (Microsoft Windows Publisher -> Microsoft Corporation)
R2 SupportAssistAgent; C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\bin\SupportAssistAgent.exe [48600 2019-09-10] (Dell Inc. -> Dell Inc.)
S2 tcsd_win32.exe; C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Drivers\TSS\bin\tcsd_win32.exe [1636352 2012-12-10] (Security Innovation, Inc.) [File not signed]
R2 vmware-view-usbd; C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Horizon View Client\bin\vmware-view-usbd.exe [1158984 2016-02-23] (VMware, Inc. -> VMware, Inc.)
R2 vmwsprrdpwks; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VMware\SerialPortRedirection\Client\vmwsprrdpwks.exe [261776 2015-05-08] (FabulaTech -> VMware)
R2 WavesSysSvc; C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe [613296 2015-12-22] (Waves Inc -> Waves Audio Ltd.)
S3 WD Backup Drive Helper; C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe /Processid:{4AB831D3-8315-414C-8A7A-303105288D0B} [19256 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
S3 WD Backup Drive Helper; C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe /Processid:{4AB831D3-8315-414C-8A7A-303105288D0B} [19256 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
S3 WD Backup Snapshot; C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe /Processid:{302480DF-3AC5-4400-BE7B-DD77AF93B6DD} [19256 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
S3 WD Backup Snapshot; C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe /Processid:{302480DF-3AC5-4400-BE7B-DD77AF93B6DD} [19256 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
R2 WDDriveService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDDriveService.exe [367232 2019-06-26] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
S3 WdNisSvc; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe [4098056 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
S3 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [113992 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
R2 wsnm; C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Horizon View Client\wsnm\wsnm.exe [541400 2016-03-25] (VMware, Inc. -> VMware, Inc.)
R2 ZeroConfigService; C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe [4107360 2019-01-23] (Intel Corporation -> Intel® Corporation)

===================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ===================

R0 cm_km; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cm_km.sys [246912 2019-02-16] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 DDDriver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dddriver64Dcsa.sys [36728 2019-05-21] (Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher -> Dell Inc.)
S3 DellProf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DellProf.sys [41208 2018-05-08] (Techporch Incorporated -> Dell Computer Corporation)
R0 iaStorAC; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys [1018032 2019-02-26] (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation)
S3 iaStorAfs; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\iaStorAfs.sys [73416 2019-02-26] (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology -> Intel Corporation)
R3 ibtusb; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ibtusb.sys [732416 2016-10-14] (Intel Corporation-Wireless Connectivity Solutions -> Intel Corporation)
R3 IntcAzAudAddService; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RTDVHD64.sys [2677504 2016-04-14] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp -> Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
R0 klbackupdisk; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\klbackupdisk.sys [76624 2019-03-19] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 klbackupflt; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\klbackupflt.sys [129152 2019-08-08] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 kldisk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kldisk.sys [93312 2019-03-12] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
S0 klelam; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\klelam.sys [37816 2019-01-24] (Microsoft Windows Early Launch Anti-malware Publisher -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 klflt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klflt.sys [251512 2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 klgse; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\klgse.sys [514688 2019-06-13] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 klhk; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\klhk.sys [1204856 2019-09-12] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 klids; C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP20.0\Bases\klids.sys [199744 2019-11-05] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 KLIF; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\klif.sys [998016 2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 klim6; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klim6.sys [58192 2019-03-19] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 klkbdflt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klkbdflt.sys [79184 2019-03-18] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 klmouflt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klmouflt.sys [59512 2019-03-18] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 klpd; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\klpd.sys [51328 2019-03-13] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
S3 klpnpflt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klpnpflt.sys [45904 2019-03-10] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 kltap; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\kltap.sys [48592 2018-03-16] (AnchorFree Inc -> The OpenVPN Project)
R0 klupd_klif_arkmon; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\klupd_klif_arkmon.sys [251256 2019-10-14] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 klupd_klif_kimul; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\klupd_klif_kimul.sys [99152 2019-07-06] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 klupd_klif_klark; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\klupd_klif_klark.sys [306248 2019-10-14] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R0 klupd_klif_klbg; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\klupd_klif_klbg.sys [119744 2019-10-14] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R3 klupd_klif_mark; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\klupd_klif_mark.sys [204520 2019-10-30] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 klwfp; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klwfp.sys [105600 2019-03-05] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 klwtp; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klwtp.sys [210280 2019-03-13] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
R1 kneps; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kneps.sys [232272 2019-03-19] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
U4 MBAMFarflt; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\farflt.sys [224408 2019-09-19] (Malwarebytes Corporation -> Malwarebytes)
R3 Netwtw06; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Netwtw06.sys [8832800 2019-05-17] (Intel® Wireless Connectivity Solutions -> Intel Corporation)
R3 RTSPER; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RtsPer.sys [779232 2016-08-04] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp. -> Realsil Semiconductor Corporation)
R0 SEDFilter; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\SEDFilter.sys [197808 2016-07-13] (Dell Inc -> Dell Inc.)
S3 SWDUMon; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SWDUMon.sys [13920 2016-09-11] (SlimWare Utilities Inc. -> )
S3 tapnordvpn; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tapnordvpn.sys [44896 2018-07-24] (TEFINCOM S.A. -> The OpenVPN Project)
R3 usb3Hub; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\usb3Hub.sys [212056 2015-07-06] (Intel® Wireless Display -> Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
S3 WdBoot; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WdBoot.sys [46472 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Windows Early Launch Anti-malware Publisher -> Microsoft Corporation)
R3 WDC_SAM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\wdcsam64.sys [35584 2018-02-26] (WDKTestCert wdclab,130885612892544312 -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
R0 WdFilter; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\WdFilter.sys [333784 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
R1 wdfsconnect2017; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdfsconnect2017.sys [468112 2017-11-21] (Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
S3 WdNisDrv; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WdNisDrv.sys [62432 2019-03-18] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
R3 wdvpnpbus; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\wdvpnpbus.sys [20624 2017-11-21] (Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher -> Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One month (created) ===================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file/folder will be moved.)

2019-11-08 22:10 - 2019-11-08 22:11 - 000049874 ____C C:\Users\indre\Desktop\FRST.txt
2019-11-08 22:10 - 2019-11-08 22:11 - 000000000 ____D C:\FRST
2019-11-08 22:09 - 2019-11-08 22:08 - 002259968 ____C (Farbar) C:\Users\indre\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2019-11-08 22:08 - 2019-11-08 22:08 - 002259968 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2019-11-08 22:05 - 2019-11-08 22:05 - 001883976 _____ (Malwarebytes) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MBSetup (3).exe
2019-11-08 22:04 - 2019-11-08 22:04 - 001883976 _____ (Malwarebytes) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MBSetup (2).exe
2019-11-08 08:51 - 2019-11-08 08:51 - 001883976 _____ (Malwarebytes) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MBSetup (1).exe
2019-11-08 08:50 - 2019-11-08 08:50 - 001883976 _____ (Malwarebytes) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MBSetup.exe
2019-11-08 08:20 - 2019-11-08 08:20 - 000000000 ___HD C:\OneDriveTemp
2019-11-08 01:27 - 2019-11-08 01:27 - 015418280 _____ (NordVPN) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\NordVPNSetup (7).exe
2019-11-08 01:25 - 2019-11-08 01:25 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (8).diagcab
2019-11-08 00:57 - 2019-11-08 00:57 - 000318312 _____ (Mozilla) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\Firefox Installer.exe
2019-11-08 00:46 - 2019-11-08 00:46 - 000003420 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA
2019-11-08 00:46 - 2019-11-08 00:46 - 000003296 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore
2019-11-08 00:46 - 2019-11-08 00:46 - 000002375 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome.lnk
2019-11-08 00:46 - 2019-11-08 00:46 - 000002334 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
2019-11-08 00:46 - 2019-11-08 00:46 - 000002334 _____ C:\ProgramData\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
2019-11-08 00:16 - 2019-11-08 00:16 - 024581800 _____ (Piriform Software Ltd) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\cctrialsetup.exe
2019-11-08 00:14 - 2019-11-08 00:14 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (7).diagcab
2019-11-07 23:44 - 2019-11-07 23:44 - 015418280 _____ (NordVPN) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\NordVPNSetup (6).exe
2019-11-07 23:42 - 2019-11-07 23:42 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (6).diagcab
2019-11-07 23:40 - 2019-11-07 23:40 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (5).diagcab
2019-11-07 23:13 - 2019-11-07 23:13 - 015418280 _____ (NordVPN) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\NordVPNSetup (5).exe
2019-11-07 23:12 - 2019-11-07 23:12 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (4).diagcab
2019-11-07 23:12 - 2019-11-07 23:12 - 000000000 ____D C:\MATS
2019-11-07 23:11 - 2019-11-07 23:11 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (3).diagcab
2019-11-07 22:44 - 2019-11-07 22:44 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (2).diagcab
2019-11-07 22:14 - 2019-11-07 22:14 - 013568136 _____ (NordVPN) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\NordVPNSetup (4).exe
2019-11-07 22:13 - 2019-11-07 22:13 - 013568136 _____ (NordVPN) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\NordVPNSetup (3).exe
2019-11-07 20:29 - 2019-11-07 20:29 - 013568136 _____ (NordVPN) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\NordVPNSetup (2).exe
2019-11-07 20:29 - 2019-11-07 20:29 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta (1).diagcab
2019-11-07 19:54 - 2019-11-07 23:34 - 000000000 __SHD C:\AI_RecycleBin
2019-11-07 19:52 - 2019-11-07 19:52 - 000221662 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab
2019-11-04 02:37 - 2019-11-04 02:37 - 000001818 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
2019-11-04 02:37 - 2019-11-04 02:37 - 000001818 _____ C:\ProgramData\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
2019-11-04 02:37 - 2019-11-04 02:37 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iTunes
2019-11-04 02:36 - 2019-11-04 02:37 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iTunes
2019-11-04 02:36 - 2019-11-04 02:36 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iPod
2019-11-03 11:07 - 2019-11-08 00:53 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
2019-10-30 18:52 - 2019-10-30 18:52 - 008761560 _____ (Burnaware ) C:\Users\indre\Downloads\burnaware_cfree_12.8.exe
2019-10-30 18:52 - 2019-10-30 18:52 - 000001125 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\BurnAware Free.lnk
2019-10-30 18:52 - 2019-10-30 18:52 - 000001125 _____ C:\ProgramData\Desktop\BurnAware Free.lnk
2019-10-30 18:52 - 2019-10-30 18:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Burnaware
2019-10-30 18:52 - 2019-10-30 18:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BurnAware Free
2019-10-30 18:52 - 2019-10-30 18:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\BurnAware Free
2019-10-19 17:30 - 2019-10-19 17:30 - 000351274 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\Statement_102019_8810.pdf
2019-10-17 18:45 - 2019-10-17 18:45 - 000114232 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
2019-10-17 18:45 - 2019-10-17 18:45 - 000000000 ____D C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Sun
2019-10-17 18:45 - 2019-10-17 18:45 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Oracle
2019-10-17 18:45 - 2019-10-17 18:45 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Java
2019-10-17 18:45 - 2019-10-17 18:45 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
2019-10-14 12:22 - 2019-10-30 18:25 - 000204520 _____ (AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\klupd_klif_mark.sys
2019-10-14 12:22 - 2019-10-14 12:22 - 000251256 _____ (AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\klupd_klif_arkmon.sys
2019-10-14 04:25 - 2019-10-14 04:25 - 000306248 _____ (AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\klupd_klif_klark.sys
2019-10-14 04:24 - 2019-10-14 04:24 - 000119744 _____ (AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\klupd_klif_klbg.sys
2019-10-11 21:34 - 2019-10-11 21:34 - 015230031 _____ C:\Users\indre\Downloads\20191011_200545.mp4
2019-10-10 21:02 - 2019-10-10 21:34 - 000011596 _____ C:\Users\indre\Documents\Lily's Choco Bars Cal & Carb Info 101019.xlsx
2019-10-10 20:33 - 2019-10-10 20:33 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office Tools
2019-10-09 18:53 - 2019-10-09 18:53 - 1801025398 _____ C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
2019-10-09 18:53 - 2019-10-09 18:53 - 001080828 _____ C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\100919-12515-01.dmp
2019-10-09 18:53 - 2019-10-09 18:53 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

==================== One month (modified) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file/folder will be moved.)

2019-11-08 22:11 - 2019-07-06 11:59 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab
2019-11-08 22:07 - 2019-03-18 23:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\regid.1991-06.com.microsoft
2019-11-08 22:01 - 2019-07-14 00:05 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\SleepStudy
2019-11-08 21:05 - 2019-07-12 11:50 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\WD Discovery
2019-11-08 21:05 - 2019-07-12 11:50 - 000000000 ____D C:\Users\indre\.wdc
2019-11-08 21:04 - 2016-09-11 18:32 - 000000000 ___RD C:\Users\indre\OneDrive
2019-11-08 21:04 - 2016-09-11 18:30 - 000000000 __SHD C:\Users\indre\IntelGraphicsProfiles
2019-11-08 08:43 - 2019-07-14 00:16 - 000842664 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2019-11-08 08:43 - 2019-03-18 23:50 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\INF
2019-11-08 08:39 - 2019-03-18 23:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\Registration
2019-11-08 08:37 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000032768 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.unwanted_products.product_registry.kvdb-shm
2019-11-08 08:37 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000032768 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.unwanted_products.browser_extension_registry.kvdb-shm
2019-11-08 08:37 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000032768 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.patch_management.product_registry.kvdb-shm
2019-11-08 08:37 - 2019-07-14 00:13 - 000000006 ____H C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
2019-11-08 08:37 - 2019-03-18 23:37 - 000786432 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\BBI
2019-11-08 02:59 - 2019-03-18 23:52 - 000000000 ___HD C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
2019-11-08 02:59 - 2019-03-18 23:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\AppReadiness
2019-11-08 01:32 - 2018-11-10 02:44 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\NordVPN
2019-11-08 01:32 - 2018-11-10 02:44 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\NordVPN
2019-11-08 01:19 - 2019-04-16 22:17 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2019-11-08 00:57 - 2016-11-18 21:39 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\LocalLow\Mozilla
2019-11-08 00:46 - 2016-09-11 18:56 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Google
2019-11-07 23:51 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000037112 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.unwanted_products.product_registry.kvdb-wal
2019-11-07 23:31 - 2018-05-28 14:00 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\D3DSCache
2019-11-07 23:30 - 2019-03-18 23:37 - 000032768 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\ELAM
2019-11-07 23:25 - 2019-07-06 11:57 - 000741432 ____N (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2019-11-07 23:23 - 2016-09-11 18:32 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Comms
2019-11-07 23:07 - 2016-09-13 21:50 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\appmgmt
2019-11-07 22:04 - 2019-03-18 23:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports
2019-11-07 20:29 - 2016-09-11 22:05 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\ElevatedDiagnostics
2019-11-04 22:38 - 2016-09-17 00:49 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\Documents\Funny stuff
2019-11-04 01:53 - 2016-08-09 18:40 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office
2019-11-04 01:46 - 2017-07-15 19:02 - 000014720 ____C C:\Users\indre\Documents\Indy's Finances.xlsx
2019-11-01 23:49 - 2018-07-04 12:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Packages
2019-11-01 21:20 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000012288 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.unwanted_products.product_registry.kvdb
2019-11-01 21:20 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000012288 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.patch_management.product_registry.kvdb
2019-11-01 21:20 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000000000 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.unwanted_products.browser_extension_registry.kvdb-wal
2019-11-01 21:20 - 2019-08-09 07:01 - 000000000 _____ C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\antimalware.patch_management.product_registry.kvdb-wal
2019-10-31 18:36 - 2019-07-06 11:59 - 000998016 _____ (AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\klif.sys
2019-10-31 18:36 - 2019-07-06 11:59 - 000251512 _____ (AO Kaspersky Lab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\klflt.sys
2019-10-31 00:31 - 2019-07-14 00:08 - 000000000 ____D C:\Users\indre
2019-10-30 08:36 - 2016-09-16 12:57 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\VMware
2019-10-28 20:32 - 2019-07-14 00:13 - 000003378 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\OneDrive Standalone Update Task-S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001
2019-10-28 20:32 - 2019-07-14 00:08 - 000002365 ____C C:\Users\indre\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.lnk
2019-10-25 20:10 - 2016-09-16 21:23 - 000002457 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acrobat Reader DC.lnk
2019-10-18 00:51 - 2019-07-14 00:13 - 000004562 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Adobe Acrobat Update Task
2019-10-14 22:48 - 2016-09-11 20:44 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Adobe
2019-10-10 20:33 - 2019-05-14 12:15 - 000002495 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Word.lnk
2019-10-10 20:33 - 2019-05-14 12:15 - 000002494 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PowerPoint.lnk
2019-10-10 20:33 - 2019-05-14 12:15 - 000002457 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Excel.lnk
2019-10-10 20:33 - 2019-05-14 12:15 - 000002451 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook.lnk
2019-10-10 20:33 - 2019-05-14 12:15 - 000002437 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneNote 2016.lnk
2019-10-10 00:37 - 2019-07-14 00:13 - 000004600 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player PPAPI Notifier
2019-10-10 00:37 - 2019-03-18 23:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed
2019-10-10 00:37 - 2019-03-18 23:52 - 000000000 ____D C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed
2019-10-09 23:37 - 2019-07-14 00:13 - 000004588 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI Notifier
2019-10-09 18:56 - 2017-11-15 22:37 - 000000000 ___DC C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Packages
2019-10-09 18:55 - 2017-11-15 22:45 - 000000000 ___RD C:\Users\indre\3D Objects
2019-10-09 18:55 - 2016-08-09 18:48 - 000000000 __RHD C:\Users\Public\AccountPictures
2019-10-09 18:55 - 2016-08-09 18:35 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\PCDr
2019-10-09 18:53 - 2019-07-14 00:05 - 000441704 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT

==================== Files in the root of some directories ========

2018-11-19 20:23 - 2018-11-19 20:23 - 000000017 ____C () C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\resmon.resmoncfg

==================== SigCheck ============================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

==================== End of FRST.txt ========================

(2) Addition:

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 08-11-2019
Ran by indre (08-11-2019 22:12:41)
Running from C:\Users\indre\Desktop
Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 18362.418 (X64) (2019-07-14 05:14:02)
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Accounts: =============================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
DefaultAccount (S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-503 - Limited - Disabled)
Guest (S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-501 - Limited - Disabled)
indre (S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\indre
WDAGUtilityAccount (S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-504 - Limited - Disabled)

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AV: Kaspersky Total Security (Enabled - Up to date) {0AB30972-4BAC-7BEE-CBCA-B8F9E68797D8}
AS: Kaspersky Total Security (Enabled - Up to date) {B1D2E896-6D96-7460-F17A-838B9D00DD65}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
FW: Kaspersky Total Security (Enabled) {32888857-01C3-7AB6-E095-11CC1854D0A3}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "Hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

Across Lite (HKLM-x32\...\{5F5C7350-9731-420F-97CC-8CAFEE7DA7A3}) (Version: 2.4.2451.1 - Literate Software)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AC0F074E4100}) (Version: 19.021.20049 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 32 NPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 32.0.0.270 - Adobe)
Adobe Flash Player 32 PPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player PPAPI) (Version: 32.0.0.270 - Adobe)
Angry Birds (HKLM-x32\...\{2F7D5734-056F-4A0A-A1C7-CA1AAE5BB1EB}) (Version: 1.6.3.1 - Rovio)
ANT Drivers Installer x64 (HKLM\...\{A071AD95-7C51-4DAF-8EDE-9F4177B7E461}) (Version: 2.3.4 - Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries) Hidden
Apple Application Support (32-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\{BED24701-751B-41C5-8888-A8EABAB9FE8C}) (Version: 8.1 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Application Support (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{88F21C94-88AF-4665-AF4F-FECB1FA059B9}) (Version: 8.1 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{6CECF0FB-EE71-4FE5-8AE0-FA007408934A}) (Version: 13.0.0.38 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{A3985C05-7386-411F-A4BF-32A73F37EB44}) (Version: 2.6.3.1 - Apple Inc.)
BBCiPlayerDownloads (HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\bbciplayerdownloads) (Version: 2.9.0 - British Broadcasting Corporation)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{56DDDFB8-7F79-4480-89D5-25E1F52AB28F}) (Version: 3.1.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
BurnAware Free 12.8 (HKLM-x32\...\BurnAware Free_is1) (Version:  - Burnaware)
Cisco WebEx Meetings (HKLM-x32\...\ActiveTouchMeetingClient) (Version:  - Cisco WebEx LLC)
CmgMasterPrerequisites (HKLM\...\{EE34FA4E-715A-46FA-9CAF-06E26AE4217D}) (Version: 1.10.0.34 - Dell, Inc.) Hidden
CutePDF Form Filler 3.6 (Evaluation) (HKLM-x32\...\CutePDF Form Filler (Evaluation)_is1) (Version:  - Acro Software Inc.)
CyberLink Media Suite Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{8F14AA37-5193-4A14-BD5B-BDF9B361AEF7}) (Version: 12 - CyberLink Corp.)
Dell Command | Update (HKLM-x32\...\{EC542D5D-B608-4145-A8F7-749C02BE6D94}) (Version: 2.2.0 - Dell Inc.)
Dell Data Protection | Client Security Framework (HKLM\...\{FAE38E46-ECB2-44EA-A52B-6955AA6B1B3A}) (Version: 8.10.0.39 - Dell, Inc.)
Dell Data Protection | Security Tools (HKLM-x32\...\{812AA6D3-5BEB-4577-88B1-00998B91AB41}) (Version: 1.10.0.34 - Dell, Inc.) Hidden
Dell Data Protection | Security Tools (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{812AA6D3-5BEB-4577-88B1-00998B91AB41}) (Version: 1.10.0.34 - Dell, Inc.)
Dell Digital Delivery (HKLM-x32\...\{AB7F2792-2ED1-4C5C-9F28-680E5110BF72}) (Version: 3.1.1018.0 - Dell Products, LP)
Dell SupportAssist (HKLM\...\{95BD6E30-2B18-4FB0-B5AE-8250E5584831}) (Version: 3.3.3.13 - Dell Inc.)
DELLOSD (HKLM-x32\...\{BED3193A-897B-47F6-AEDC-45D147122957}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - DELL)
Elevated Installer (HKLM-x32\...\{227800FE-F7F3-4D26-8747-B6310897C027}) (Version: 6.16.0.0 - Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries) Hidden
FileZilla Client 3.44.2 (HKLM-x32\...\FileZilla Client) (Version: 3.44.2 - Tim Kosse)
Garmin Express (HKLM-x32\...\{15948BCE-93A0-4A0E-B5D5-8835A9910B0F}) (Version: 6.16.0.0 - Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries) Hidden
Garmin Express (HKLM-x32\...\{efd0980b-3809-4ebf-bc23-b9f085da971a}) (Version: 6.16.0.0 - Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 78.0.3904.97 - Google LLC)
Google Update Helper (HKLM-x32\...\{60EC980A-BDA2-4CB6-A427-B07A5498B4CA}) (Version: 1.3.35.341 - Google LLC) Hidden
HP Support Solutions Framework (HKLM-x32\...\{2B5A1E68-6617-406D-B797-5DAB5B4630B8}) (Version: 12.13.42.1 - HP Inc.)
Intel® Chipset Device Software (HKLM-x32\...\{fb610cea-ba50-4d4b-a717-cf025419035c}) (Version: 10.1.1.13 - Intel® Corporation) Hidden
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM\...\{1CEAC85D-2590-4760-800F-8DE5E91F3700}) (Version: 11.7.0.1054 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Network Connections 20.3.300.1 (HKLM\...\PROSetDX) (Version: 20.3.300.1 - Intel)
Intel® Processor Graphics (HKLM-x32\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 23.20.16.4973 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (HKLM\...\{409CB30E-E457-4008-9B1A-ED1B9EA21140}) (Version: 17.2.0.1009 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Trusted Connect Service Client x86 (HKLM-x32\...\{C9552825-7BF2-4344-BA91-D3CD46F4C441}) (Version: 1.47.866.0 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Intel® Trusted Connect Services Client (HKLM-x32\...\{246c6cc0-9810-4728-9a29-28474de2eec5}) (Version: 1.47.866.0 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Intel® WiDi (HKLM\...\{C7CD6D54-26AF-4D93-B06F-D81ACE8624CB}) (Version: 6.0.40.0 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® WiDi Software Asset Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{5B5CD20C-29F0-4857-A4FA-A4F4C716B019}) (Version: 1.1.347 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® (HKLM-x32\...\{5068B0F8-CE24-4B61-9C2F-301B411FFB9C}) (Version: 18.1.1611.3223 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Optane™ Pinning Explorer Extensions (HKLM\...\{F4F771E2-6E23-4F27-93E1-27C22C71B7E2}) (Version: 17.2.0.1009 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software (HKLM-x32\...\{f430aa46-62c4-47a0-8a03-42e7fff664b7}) (Version: 20.120.0 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Security Assist (HKLM-x32\...\{4B230374-6475-4A73-BA6E-41015E9C5013}) (Version: 1.0.0.532 - Intel Corporation)
iTunes (HKLM\...\{38749252-C55E-44D9-9CB6-52199D0173AB}) (Version: 12.10.2.3 - Apple Inc.)
Java 8 Update 231 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F32180231F0}) (Version: 8.0.2310.11 - Oracle Corporation)
Kaspersky Password Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{B2F7333E-6C8D-4994-AAC4-FEC8EBBF9611}) (Version: 9.0.2.767 - Kaspersky Lab) Hidden
Kaspersky Password Manager (HKLM-x32\...\InstallWIX_{B2F7333E-6C8D-4994-AAC4-FEC8EBBF9611}) (Version: 9.0.2.767 - Kaspersky Lab)
Kaspersky Secure Connection (HKLM-x32\...\{145AE349-477A-45E5-A57C-5F5BF2BB5775}) (Version: 20.0.14.1085 - Kaspersky Lab) Hidden
Kaspersky Secure Connection (HKLM-x32\...\InstallWIX_{145AE349-477A-45E5-A57C-5F5BF2BB5775}) (Version: 20.0.14.1085 - Kaspersky Lab)
Kaspersky Total Security (HKLM-x32\...\{D891550B-ACFE-4797-B368-BCFC434BBEB1}) (Version: 20.0.14.1085 - Kaspersky Lab) Hidden
Kaspersky Total Security (HKLM-x32\...\InstallWIX_{D891550B-ACFE-4797-B368-BCFC434BBEB1}) (Version: 20.0.14.1085 - Kaspersky Lab)
LaserJet 1020 series (HKLM-x32\...\HP-LaserJet 1020 series) (Version:  - )
Maxx Audio Installer (x64) (HKLM\...\{307032B2-6AF2-46D7-B933-62438DEB2B9A}) (Version: 2.6.8006.3 - Waves Audio Ltd.) Hidden
Microsoft Office Famille et Petite Entreprise 2016 - fr-fr (HKLM\...\HomeBusinessRetail - fr-fr) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Hogar y Empresas 2016 - es-es (HKLM\...\HomeBusinessRetail - es-es) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 - en-us (HKLM\...\HomeBusinessRetail - en-us) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft OneDrive (HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\OneDriveSetup.exe) (Version: 19.174.0902.0013 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - KB2467175 (HKLM\...\{aac9fcc4-dd9e-4add-901c-b5496a07ab2e}) (Version: 8.0.51011 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729 (HKLM\...\{2DFD8316-9EF1-3210-908C-4CB61961C1AC}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729 (HKLM-x32\...\{527BBE2F-1FED-3D8B-91CB-4DB0F838E69E}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.51106 (HKLM-x32\...\{6e8f74e0-43bd-4dce-8477-6ff6828acc07}) (Version: 11.0.51106.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{ca67548a-5ebe-413a-b50c-4b9ceb6d66c6}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.51106 (HKLM-x32\...\{8e70e4e1-06d7-470b-9f74-a51bef21088e}) (Version: 11.0.51106.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.24212 (HKLM-x32\...\{323dad84-0974-4d90-a1c1-e006c7fdbb7d}) (Version: 14.0.24212.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) - 14.0.24210 (HKLM-x32\...\{23658c02-145e-483d-ba6b-1eb82c580529}) (Version: 14.0.24210.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
NewBlue Video Essentials for Windows (HKLM-x32\...\NewBlue Video Essentials for Windows) (Version: 3.0 - NewBlue)
Office 16 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component (HKLM-x32\...\{90160000-008C-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Office 16 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component 64-bit Registration (HKLM\...\{90160000-00DD-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Office 16 Click-to-Run Licensing Component (HKLM\...\{90160000-008F-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Office 16 Click-to-Run Localization Component (HKLM-x32\...\{90160000-008C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Office 16 Click-to-Run Localization Component (HKLM-x32\...\{90160000-008C-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Office 16 Click-to-Run Localization Component (HKLM-x32\...\{90160000-008C-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 16.0.12130.20272 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Plex Media Server (HKLM-x32\...\{ac68ccca-3d88-4109-8f68-4b8a83fc0da9}) (Version: 1.16.2.1321 - Plex, Inc.)
Plex Media Server (HKLM-x32\...\{EC9C2AB6-9C09-40C0-AAE4-7EAA057499DA}) (Version: 1.16.1321 - Plex, Inc.) Hidden
Pretty Good Solitaire version 12.4.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Pretty Good Solitaire_is1) (Version: 12.4.0 - Goodsol Development Inc.)
proDAD Adorage 3.0 (HKLM-x32\...\proDAD-Adorage-3.0) (Version: 3.0.114.1 - proDAD GmbH)
Realtek Audio COM Components (HKLM-x32\...\{2355B503-9B11-4449-861D-1C1748B26320}) (Version: 1.0.2 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Realtek Card Reader (HKLM-x32\...\{5BC2B5AB-80DE-4E83-B8CF-426902051D0A}) (Version: 10.0.14393.21292 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.6105 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Security Innovation TSS (HKLM\...\{0C11FE22-53F2-4C9B-9E79-824B10D0976E}) (Version: 2.1.42 - Security Innovation) Hidden
Spotify (HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\Spotify) (Version: 1.1.15.448.g00fba0e3 - Spotify AB)
Stopping Plex (HKLM-x32\...\{A649F15F-4622-4108-AD6A-8F27940A0295}) (Version: 1.16.1321 - Plex, Inc.) Hidden
TextPad 8 (HKLM\...\{861AB1C1-1967-4C4A-BF86-C255E2D2B8FD}) (Version: 8.0.2 - Helios)
Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) (HKLM\...\{F14FB68A-9188-4036-AD0D-D054BC9C9291}) (Version: 2.59.0.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
VLC media player (HKLM-x32\...\VLC media player) (Version: 3.0.8 - VideoLAN)
VMware Horizon Client (HKLM\...\{93CEC220-0D24-41C0-8647-BA1C62A3EE89}) (Version: 4.0.1.781 - VMware, Inc.)
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.33.0 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.33.0) (Version: 1.0.33.0 - LunarG, Inc.)
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.33.0 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.33.0-2) (Version: 1.0.33.0 - LunarG, Inc.)
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.54.1 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.54.1) (Version: 1.0.54.1 - Intel Corporation Inc.)
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.65.1 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.65.1) (Version: 1.0.65.1 - LunarG, Inc.) Hidden
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.65.1 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.65.1-2) (Version: 1.0.65.1 - LunarG, Inc.) Hidden
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.65.1 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.65.1-3) (Version: 1.0.65.1 - LunarG, Inc.) Hidden
WD Backup (HKLM-x32\...\{50C6CAE8-562E-440D-8616-E0514D41CC10}) (Version: 1.9.6941.25593 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc) Hidden
WD Backup (HKLM-x32\...\{6531bf4b-4bad-46a5-9562-766d0a858003}) (Version: 1.9.6941.25593 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WD Desktop App 2.1.0.246 (HKLM-x32\...\{efa29edd-d423-4291-b1d0-71428a78579f}) (Version: 2.1.0.246 - Western Digital Corporation) Hidden
WD Desktop App 2.1.0.246 (x64) (HKLM\...\{CA7F7232-526E-41BD-971A-47BE28C18516}) (Version: 2.1.0.246 - Western Digital Corporation) Hidden
WD Discovery (HKLM-x32\...\WDDiscovery) (Version: 3.4.89 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WD Drive Utilities (HKLM-x32\...\{C24328D2-3D94-4281-B174-3AD6F92012F7}) (Version: 2.0.0.63 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) Hidden
WD Drive Utilities (HKLM-x32\...\{d4b2783c-7832-4902-bca3-bbfccdda2fad}) (Version: 2.0.0.63 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WD SES Driver Setup (HKLM-x32\...\{924A274D-38B6-4930-8859-F3F51CFA8DDD}) (Version: 1.1.0.25 - Western Digital) Hidden
Windows Driver Package - Dynastream Innovations, Inc. ANT LibUSB Drivers (04/11/2012 1.2.40.201) (HKLM\...\F9D2A789F9CFF8CEC36B544F53877C80F1F73C46) (Version: 04/11/2012 1.2.40.201 - Dynastream Innovations, Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Intel Corporation (iaStorA) HDC  (08/10/2017 15.7.5.1025) (HKLM\...\FF1B55CEF8D39B696D1F5DF141ACFA7A5D1F2743) (Version: 08/10/2017 15.7.5.1025 - Intel Corporation)
Windows Driver Package - Intel Corporation (iaStorA) SCSIAdapter  (08/10/2017 15.7.5.1025) (HKLM\...\6D773A6E21B2A480569157737F58E8FF7DC6608A) (Version: 08/10/2017 15.7.5.1025 - Intel Corporation)
Windows Driver Package - Silicon Labs Software (DSI_SiUSBXp_3_1) USB  (02/06/2007 3.1) (HKLM\...\D1506E0025B5A3F9EB8270FE81C1EEDD9388B8A2) (Version: 02/06/2007 3.1 - Silicon Labs Software)
Zoom (HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\ZoomUMX) (Version: 4.1 - Zoom Video Communications, Inc.)

Packages:
=========
Colors of the Rainbow -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ColorsoftheRainbow_1.0.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-07-17] (Microsoft Corporation)
CyberLink Media Suite Essentials -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\DB6EA5DB.CyberLinkMediaSuiteEssentials_1.0.10.0_x86__mcezb6ze687jp [2018-03-13] (CYBERLINK CORPORATION.)
Dell SupportAssist for PCs -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_3.3.8.0_x64__htrsf667h5kn2 [2019-09-15] (Dell Inc)
Facebook -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Facebook.Facebook_186.2619.19263.0_x86__8xx8rvfyw5nnt [2019-10-22] (Facebook Inc)
Mail and Calendar -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20368.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-11-05] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_10.1808.3.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-07-14] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_10.1811.1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-01-12] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_10.1811.1.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-01-12] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
Microsoft Jigsaw -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_1.9.1907.2503_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-08-09] (Microsoft Studios) [MS Ad]
Microsoft Mahjong -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftMahjong_3.9.9231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-10-02] (Microsoft Studios) [MS Ad]
Microsoft Minesweeper -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftMinesweeper_2.7.4300.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-02-18] (Microsoft Studios) [MS Ad]
Microsoft News -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingNews_4.32.12463.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-09-12] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
Microsoft Solitaire Collection -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_4.4.11052.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-11-08] (Microsoft Studios) [MS Ad]
MSN Money -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingFinance_4.31.11905.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-07-20] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
MSN Sports -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingSports_4.31.11905.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-07-20] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
MSN Weather -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingWeather_4.32.12463.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-09-12] (Microsoft Corporation) [MS Ad]
PAC-MAN Battle -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\50867PocketKingGames.PAC-MANBattle_1.1.0.0_x64__m8bdd0rdw5vr0 [2018-12-15] (Pocket King Games) [MS Ad]
Photos Media Engine Add-on -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Photos.MediaEngineDLC_1.0.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe [2019-09-10] (Microsoft Corporation)
The Backgammon -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\6918E89D.TheBackgammon_1.2.1.0_x64__66n08swfvvka0 [2019-10-25] (UNBALANCE corp.) [MS Ad]
Twitter -> C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\9E2F88E3.Twitter_6.1.4.1000_neutral__wgeqdkkx372wm [2018-09-08] (Twitter Inc.)

==================== Custom CLSID (Whitelisted): ==============

CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001_Classes\CLSID\{5A9E21A2-851A-4BEB-B16F-DBBE7D648AF9}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files\TextPad 8\System\ShellExt64.dll (Helios Software Solutions Ltd -> )
SSODL: WDFSMountNotificator-wdfsconnect2017 - {5F3C2DA0-75C3-4F79-B70F-ADB47AD8D0E2} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfsconnectMntNtf2017.dll (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) [File not signed]
SSODL-x32: WDFSMountNotificator-wdfsconnect2017 - {5F3C2DA0-75C3-4F79-B70F-ADB47AD8D0E2} - C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wdfsconnectMntNtf2017.dll (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) [File not signed]
ShellServiceObjects: Virtual Storage Mount Notification -> {5F3C2DA0-75C3-4F79-B70F-ADB47AD8D0E2} => C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfsconnectMntNtf2017.dll [2017-11-10] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) [File not signed]
ShellServiceObjects-x32: Virtual Storage Mount Notification -> {5F3C2DA0-75C3-4F79-B70F-ADB47AD8D0E2} => C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wdfsconnectMntNtf2017.dll [2017-11-10] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) [File not signed]
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [   WDDesktopIconOverlay01] -> {4F8A325E-9DAF-44B8-A825-1A14DFA0FA78} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [   WDDesktopIconOverlay02] -> {0176BDDE-B59A-4A1E-808B-CAD461415CCA} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [   WDDesktopIconOverlay03] -> {B65909D1-57AF-41F5-AB94-BEB733F62B35} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [   WDDesktopIconOverlay04] -> {C6C2397D-8238-4332-8935-86C39C7C165F} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [   WDDesktopIconOverlay05] -> {E7B3BCF9-0386-4B5F-AE6A-91B9F1423973} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [   WDDesktopIconOverlay06] -> {564EA121-D9DA-485D-82C2-C2ED7BFCCEAD} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [  OptaneIconOverlay] -> {A3AF6F6C-8BED-3D93-8B5D-33427B5D38E9} => C:\Program Files\Intel\OptaneShellExtensions\OptaneShellExt.dll [2019-02-12] () [File not signed]
ContextMenuHandlers1: [CLVDShellExt] -> {3E2A0A32-6E14-4BAD-AA87-BBB6A75EBFF2} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\CyberLink\ShellExtComponent\CLVDShellExt.dll [2016-04-27] (CyberLink Corp. -> Cyberlink)
ContextMenuHandlers1: [Kaspersky Anti-Virus 20.0] -> {6E1B4453-548D-4C43-A4AB-DE8D1D3DE17B} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\ShellEx.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
ContextMenuHandlers1: [WDDesktopContextMenu] -> {47625ad9-51e4-3519-92d0-07ecd5b8f771} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ContextMenuHandlers2: [CLVDShellExt] -> {3E2A0A32-6E14-4BAD-AA87-BBB6A75EBFF2} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\CyberLink\ShellExtComponent\CLVDShellExt.dll [2016-04-27] (CyberLink Corp. -> Cyberlink)
ContextMenuHandlers2: [Kaspersky Anti-Virus 20.0] -> {6E1B4453-548D-4C43-A4AB-DE8D1D3DE17B} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\ShellEx.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
ContextMenuHandlers3: [OptaneContextMenu] -> {AD7EBB13-617D-3270-8FA8-46583499C4FB} => C:\Program Files\Intel\OptaneShellExtensions\OptaneShellExt.dll [2019-02-12] () [File not signed]
ContextMenuHandlers4: [Kaspersky Anti-Virus 20.0] -> {6E1B4453-548D-4C43-A4AB-DE8D1D3DE17B} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\ShellEx.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
ContextMenuHandlers4: [WDDesktopContextMenu] -> {47625ad9-51e4-3519-92d0-07ecd5b8f771} => C:\Program Files\WD Desktop App\kda.DLL [2019-07-08] (Western Digital Technologies, Inc. -> Western Digital Corporation)
ContextMenuHandlers5: [igfxcui] -> {3AB1675A-CCFF-11D2-8B20-00A0C93CB1F4} =>  -> No File
ContextMenuHandlers5: [igfxDTCM] -> {9B5F5829-A529-4B12-814A-E81BCB8D93FC} => C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127171.inf_amd64_368f8c7337214025\igfxDTCM.dll [2018-03-22] (Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher -> Intel Corporation)
ContextMenuHandlers6: [Kaspersky Anti-Virus 20.0] -> {6E1B4453-548D-4C43-A4AB-DE8D1D3DE17B} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\ShellEx.dll [2019-10-31] (Kaspersky Lab -> AO Kaspersky Lab)
ContextMenuHandlers1_S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001: [TextPad8] -> {5A9E21A2-851A-4BEB-B16F-DBBE7D648AF9} => C:\Program Files\TextPad 8\System\ShellExt64.dll [2016-02-28] (Helios Software Solutions Ltd -> )

==================== Codecs (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.pDAD] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\prodad-codec.dll [506392 2016-04-27] (proDAD GmbH -> proDAD GmbH)

==================== Shortcuts & WMI ========================

==================== Loaded Modules (Whitelisted) =============

2017-04-18 04:45 - 2017-04-18 04:45 - 000808960 _____ () [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.Core.dll
2017-04-18 04:45 - 2017-04-18 04:45 - 001227264 _____ () [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\CefSharp.Core.dll
2019-07-17 14:18 - 2019-07-17 14:18 - 000073216 _____ () [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\FixBootSector.dll
2017-05-08 09:35 - 2017-05-08 09:35 - 000325632 _____ () [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\GpsImgWrapper.dll
2017-04-09 22:49 - 2017-04-09 22:49 - 067109376 _____ () [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\libcef.dll
2017-04-09 22:49 - 2017-04-09 22:49 - 000079360 _____ () [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\libegl.dll
2017-04-09 22:49 - 2017-04-09 22:49 - 002246144 _____ () [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\libglesv2.dll
2019-07-17 14:18 - 2019-07-17 14:18 - 001976832 _____ (Apache Software Foundation) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\XercesLib.dll
2019-07-17 14:19 - 2019-07-17 14:19 - 000234496 _____ (Dynastream Innovations Inc.) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\ANT_WrappedLib.dll
2019-07-17 14:18 - 2019-07-17 14:18 - 002711552 _____ (Garmin International) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\legacyio.dll
2017-05-08 09:35 - 2017-05-08 09:35 - 000343552 _____ (Garmin International, Inc.) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\IMG_GPSMAP.dll
2019-07-17 14:18 - 2019-07-17 14:18 - 000425472 _____ (Garmin) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\XMLdll.dll
2019-02-12 14:10 - 2019-02-12 14:10 - 000126976 _____ (Intel Corporation) [File not signed] C:\Program Files\Intel\OptaneShellExtensions\iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll
2019-07-17 14:19 - 2019-07-17 14:19 - 000090112 _____ (Silicon Laboratories, Inc.) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\DSI_SiUSBXp_3_1.DLL
2017-04-09 22:49 - 2017-04-09 22:49 - 000434176 _____ (The Chromium Authors) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express\chrome_elf.dll
2016-03-25 22:50 - 2016-03-25 22:50 - 001491968 _____ (The OpenSSL Project, hxxp://www.openssl.org/) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Horizon View Client\bin\LIBEAY32.dll
2016-03-25 22:50 - 2016-03-25 22:50 - 000298496 _____ (The OpenSSL Project, hxxp://www.openssl.org/) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Horizon View Client\bin\SSLEAY32.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (Whitelisted) ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the ADS will be removed.)

AlternateDataStreams: C:\Windows:nlsPreferences [386]

==================== Safe Mode (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MB3Service => ""="Service"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\MB3Service => ""="Service"

==================== Association (Whitelisted) =================

==================== Internet Explorer trusted/restricted ==========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry.)

IE trusted site: HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\localhost -> localhost
IE trusted site: HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\webcompanion.com -> hxxp://webcompanion.com

==================== Hosts content: =========================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2015-10-30 02:24 - 2019-01-10 22:55 - 000002507 _____ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 # fix for traceroute and netstat display anomaly
0.0.0.0 tracking.opencandy.com.s3.amazonaws.com
0.0.0.0 media.opencandy.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.opencandy.com
0.0.0.0 tracking.opencandy.com
0.0.0.0 api.opencandy.com
0.0.0.0 api.recommendedsw.com
0.0.0.0 rp.yefeneri2.com
0.0.0.0 os.yefeneri2.com
0.0.0.0 os2.yefeneri2.com
0.0.0.0 installer.betterinstaller.com
0.0.0.0 installer.filebulldog.com
0.0.0.0 d3oxtn1x3b8d7i.cloudfront.net
0.0.0.0 inno.bisrv.com
0.0.0.0 nsis.bisrv.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.file2desktop.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.goateastcach.us
0.0.0.0 cdn.guttastatdk.us
0.0.0.0 cdn.inskinmedia.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.insta.oibundles2.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.insta.playbryte.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.llogetfastcach.us
0.0.0.0 cdn.montiera.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.msdwnld.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.mypcbackup.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.ppdownload.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.riceateastcach.us
0.0.0.0 cdn.shyapotato.us
0.0.0.0 cdn.solimba.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.tuto4pc.com

==================== Other Areas ===========================

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment\\Path -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Drivers\TSS\bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\
HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\Control Panel\Desktop\\Wallpaper -> C:\Users\indre\Pictures\My Pictures\New Panthers 061619\new babies (2).JPG
DNS Servers: 192.168.1.1
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System => (ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin: 5) (ConsentPromptBehaviorUser: 3) (EnableLUA: 1)
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer => (SmartScreenEnabled: Warn)
Windows Firewall is enabled.

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items ==

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

HKU\S-1-5-21-1593158232-969496310-2340663774-1001\...\StartupApproved\StartupFolder: => "Send to OneNote.lnk"

==================== FirewallRules (Whitelisted) ================

FirewallRules: [{4D93D1F7-7788-460E-AB49-CA919F927793}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe (Intel Corporation -> )
FirewallRules: [{56381F91-7873-4CEA-8ABE-E10213107A2E}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe No File
FirewallRules: [{DED84BE3-3BD6-4E0D-A420-B30E49FC626F}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe No File
FirewallRules: [{FE7FEA92-FE61-4E07-AB28-B07698433507}] => (Allow) LPort=8889
FirewallRules: [{69A76876-400F-4C97-9AC9-188D74D4DEA6}] => (Block) C:\users\indre\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe (Spotify AB -> Spotify Ltd)
FirewallRules: [{3E499D19-4DBA-4DEF-8CF8-19DA405CDB89}] => (Block) C:\users\indre\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe (Spotify AB -> Spotify Ltd)
FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{1DC4DC8A-7F42-44CE-9FE4-78B806402CE0}C:\users\indre\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe] => (Allow) C:\users\indre\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe (Spotify AB -> Spotify Ltd)
FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{56C4283E-A791-4CBC-9F68-AC60C8E0C7B4}C:\users\indre\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe] => (Allow) C:\users\indre\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe (Spotify AB -> Spotify Ltd)
FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{881A5D70-E076-4553-AFB1-5DCEB88E106E}C:\program files (x86)\vmware\vmware horizon view client\vmware-remotemks.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files (x86)\vmware\vmware horizon view client\vmware-remotemks.exe (VMware, Inc. -> VMware, Inc.)
FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{3696DD75-4C0C-490B-A914-59C0D82CE209}C:\program files (x86)\vmware\vmware horizon view client\vmware-remotemks.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files (x86)\vmware\vmware horizon view client\vmware-remotemks.exe (VMware, Inc. -> VMware, Inc.)
FirewallRules: [{B768845C-68FA-4F5D-8CB0-8915F5518FBE}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\USB over IP\bin\UoipService.exe (Intel® Wireless Display -> Intel)
FirewallRules: [{277A97E1-8E11-4C68-985D-B7CC9AFC4A42}] => (Allow) LPort=8888
FirewallRules: [{6CC73312-41C6-4002-A0B0-4F73A84DBE2F}] => (Allow) LPort=8888
FirewallRules: [{AD297B5D-2C9A-4E26-9193-5DEFE2B8D5DD}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe No File
FirewallRules: [{6A551C3A-B926-43D8-9A75-06A3CEEB5AAF}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe No File
FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{FF6FAF1B-3C9B-4453-9D51-82A62172D810}C:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe (Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.)
FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{B71B19F6-E012-4D87-BC64-170CDB9AE748}C:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe (Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.)
FirewallRules: [{F26FF42A-FABC-4237-AF27-9A74BAD6E0C7}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.)
FirewallRules: [{51119E0C-3EE0-4E71-B02B-3FE3009A5B6F}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Media Server.exe (Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.)
FirewallRules: [{83F4F644-45E4-4ADC-AAF1-289C29EB512C}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\PlexScriptHost.exe (Plex, Inc -> Python Software Foundation)
FirewallRules: [{DF0DE844-1B76-49D4-94AD-9D0381DA8CA6}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex DLNA Server.exe (Plex, Inc -> Plex, Inc.)
FirewallRules: [{33D38F08-62E6-46A9-886D-369CC4C8B812}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Plex Tuner Service.exe (Plex, Inc -> )
FirewallRules: [{74FBDE1A-2B0C-4AB3-9D71-5EE615E0EF04}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\outlook.exe (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
FirewallRules: [{193BD82E-08D8-4030-B1DA-0AA427006ECC}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe (Apple Inc. -> Apple Inc.)
FirewallRules: [{27239A0F-2F00-4B28-B86C-8DF33C63204A}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google LLC -> Google LLC)

==================== Restore Points =========================

05-11-2019 09:24:18 Scheduled Checkpoint
07-11-2019 19:54:36 Installed Microsoft Solution - B4164D8C-3813-495A-BBBC-BA51D122A226

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices ============

==================== Event log errors: ========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (11/08/2019 10:01:45 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 455) (User: )
Description: svchost (17532,R,98) Unistore: Error -1032 (0xfffffbf8) occurred while opening logfile C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\USS.jtx.

Error: (11/08/2019 10:01:45 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 490) (User: )
Description: svchost (17532,R,98) Unistore: An attempt to open the file "C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\USS.jtx" for read / write access failed with system error 32 (0x00000020): "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. ".  The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8).

Error: (11/08/2019 10:01:35 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 455) (User: )
Description: svchost (17532,R,98) Unistore: Error -1032 (0xfffffbf8) occurred while opening logfile C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\USS.jtx.

Error: (11/08/2019 10:01:35 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 490) (User: )
Description: svchost (17532,R,98) Unistore: An attempt to open the file "C:\Users\indre\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\USS.jtx" for read / write access failed with system error 32 (0x00000020): "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. ".  The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8).

Error: (11/08/2019 09:47:37 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 455) (User: )
Description: svchost (11480,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

Error: (11/08/2019 09:32:15 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 455) (User: )
Description: svchost (12544,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

Error: (11/08/2019 09:24:39 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 455) (User: )
Description: svchost (5788,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

Error: (11/08/2019 09:16:15 PM) (Source: ESENT) (EventID: 455) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (11/08/2019 10:09:34 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: DESKTOP-EL88UDV)
Description: The server microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20368.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!microsoft.windowslive.calendar.AppXwkn9j84yh1kvnt49k5r8h6y1ecsv09hs.mca did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error: (11/08/2019 10:02:03 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: DESKTOP-EL88UDV)
Description: The server microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20368.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!microsoft.windowslive.calendar.AppXwkn9j84yh1kvnt49k5r8h6y1ecsv09hs.mca did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error: (11/08/2019 10:01:45 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7023) (User: )
Description: The User Data Access_51dadc service terminated with the following error: 
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Error: (11/08/2019 09:47:03 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: DESKTOP-EL88UDV)

Error: (11/08/2019 09:25:57 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: DESKTOP-EL88UDV)

Error: (11/08/2019 09:23:37 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: DESKTOP-EL88UDV)

Error: (11/08/2019 09:17:04 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: DESKTOP-EL88UDV)

Error: (11/08/2019 09:16:15 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7023) (User: )
Description: The User Data Access_51dadc service terminated with the following error: 
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

CodeIntegrity:
===================================

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.557
Description: 
Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\antimalware_provider.dll that did not meet the Microsoft signing level requirements.

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.536
Description: 
Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 20.0\x64\antimalware_provider.dll that did not meet the Microsoft signing level requirements.

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.515
Description: 

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.493
Description: 

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.471
Description: 

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.450
Description: 

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.429
Description: 

Date: 2019-11-08 08:40:46.405
Description: 

==================== Memory info =========================== 

BIOS: Dell Inc. 1.8.6 12/12/2017
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0X2MKR
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Percentage of memory in use: 67%
Total physical RAM: 8048.94 MB
Available physical RAM: 2641.69 MB
Total Virtual: 15728.94 MB
Available Virtual: 8809.09 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:224.66 GB) (Free:112.45 GB) NTFS
Drive e: (My Passport) (Fixed) (Total:1862.98 GB) (Free:1522.3 GB) NTFS

\\?\Volume{9418ee22-8e7f-4668-b204-a94b09d00e55}\ () (Fixed) (Total:0.51 GB) (Free:0.07 GB) NTFS
\\?\Volume{616afac5-ee60-493d-8f6b-5152f9f29468}\ (Image) (Fixed) (Total:12.69 GB) (Free:0.63 GB) NTFS
\\?\Volume{dbd7410f-196c-49b5-bb90-bbf877a175c2}\ (ESP) (Fixed) (Total:0.48 GB) (Free:0.44 GB) FAT32

==================== MBR & Partition Table ====================

Disk: 0 (Size: 238.5 GB) (Disk ID: 4FCEFFCB)

Partition: GPT.

Disk: 1 (Size: 1863 GB) (Disk ID: 16F2A91F)

Partition: GPT.

==================== End of Addition.txt =======================

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Sincerely,

IndyBlue

Edited by IndyBlue, 10 November 2019 - 01:26 AM.

Advertisements

IndyBlue

IndyBlue

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Issues seem to have been resolved. I did some cleaning up, uninstalled and then reinstalled Kaspersky, and now everything is working normally.

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU PowerPC G3

• GeekU Moderator
  • 1,921 posts

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.