Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

on two computer windows not start

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

pandablu

pandablu

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have two PCs that I have stuck and I don't know how to get them back .... they both have windows 10 and one starts loading and turns the wheel under infinity. I have no restore points and I also tried with a win 10 boot key but I tried to re-breathe on startup, nothing .....

the other instead always with win 10 starts to load and restarts immediately without even giving time to see the crash. I have always activated via pen drive, from dos, temporary mode menu but it is the same and even if I select disable restart in case of error, it does it before and no error comes out.

the disks have both been tested with hdd regenerator and appear intact, without errors. can you give me a hand to see if you can leave them please? I have accounts to close by the end of the year and I'm hooked. please. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements