I hope you are having a nice weekend.
Some work for you, when you are back.
Determine what is causing the problem
- Start up the computer and in the search box on the taskbar, type msconfig and select System Configuration from the results.
- On the Services tab of System Configuration, select Hide all Microsoft services, and then select Disable all.
- On the Startup tab of System Configuration, select Open Task Manager.
- Under Startup in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then select Disable.
- Close Task Manager.
- On the Services tab of System Configuration, check the upper half of the unchecked entries and restart the computer.
- If the problem reappears, uncheck one entry and restart the computer. Check if the slowness goes away. Repeat this as necessary.
- If the problem does not reappear, check one more entry from the unchecked ones, and restart the computer. Check if the slowness returns. Repeat this as necessary.
- In your next reply, list the names of the service(s) causing the issue when enabled.