Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two issues after boot-up

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

ravens_creed

The reply #45 suggests that the thread was abandoned by myself and that is not only inaccurate but also unfair, one issue was resolved and one being worked on when updates again went quiet, the reason that I had not replied to the thread was fully explained to you yesterday.

Sorry xxxx but because I help so many people across various forums if I have to ask for an update on more than two or three occasions I stop following the thread and therefore do not receive notification of any new reply to the thread, I have to do this as I have a business to run as well as helping out on forums and there is just not enough hours in the day sometimes and what time I have is better spent helping people.

I`m really not sure how it could be suggested that I had simply moved on  :(

Advertisements

ravens_creed

ravens_creed

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Well, to be fair, you kinda did, but I didn't mean to point fingers. I should have worded my last post better, as there was no intent to play the blame game, and I am genuinely thankful for the time you spent helping me with issues I had put off for too long. 

No hard feelings on my end. Apologies if you feel slighted or if I seemed ungrateful, rude, or inaccurate.