Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need help!

• Please log in to reply

Colortv

Colortv

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i just recently bought world of warcraft and i am having trouble with it i have installed it but everyday i go back to my computer to find it UNINSTALLED! not only that after i install it everyday i must reinstall directX 9.0c which is a requirement. a message pops up whenever i click on the World of Warcraft icon on my desktop:

World of Warcraft was unable to start up 3D acceleration. Please make sure DirectX 9.0c is installed and your video drivers are up-to-date.

Now i have DirectX9.0c installed and the driver i believe is the problem. on my computer i have downloaded the latest driver 4 my Nvidia 5600. however to furthermore add to the problem the graphics card that is already inside the computer, which is the Nvidia 5600, does not show up on the device management table. where the display adapter should be there is nothing. i have no idea what is going on plz help me!

Advertisements