Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Accessible ringtone making apps for the iphone

• Please log in to reply

vandexa1

vandexa1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all, I am looking for a free accessible ringtone making app for my iPhone. Previously I used r maker,but after it's last update it is no longer accessible. The screen changes every few seconds which I find strange and it no longer reads the names of artests or songs. I need an accessible app to make ringtones from the music on my phone. It would also be nice to have an app that would put the ringtone on your phone emmediately after it was created so you wouldn't have to go through file sharing. File sharing is a pain because I use jaws and jaws won't take my ringtones from the desktop to itunes so I always have to have someone do it for me which isn't very convenient. If anyone knows how to get around any of these problems or knows of an accessible app please let me know!! Thanks.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts

Hello vandexa1,

That's going to be a difficult task to locate a ring tone app like that even if one exists. I'll look around see what I can find...

zep