Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to get new password to read Microsoft Exchange emails on my mobile

• Please log in to reply

Azma

Azma

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
I purchased a new mobile cellphone but cannot configure Microsoft Exchange on my Outlook. Unfortunately, my tech guy who has the password is suffering from Covid19 and has been on a ventilator for 15 days.

I managed to login to my Office 365 account but cannot see much in settings and wondered if anybody had any suggestions of getting this issue resolved, please?

I need to put in my password for Microsoft Exchange to activate the emails on my new mobile. 

Is there any way of me resetting the password/getting a new one?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,085 posts

How is your Tech guy ? Have you had any luck.

Joe

Azma

Azma

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Thank you for asking. That's very kind of you.

I've been trying to contact Microsoft support, but not had any luck.

I've just heard my tech guy has come off the ventilator now and is recovering from the coronavirus. So hopefully he'll be getting better over the next few weeks and, when he's fit and able to do so, can sort out the problem - he's the one with full admin access.

It's not essential for me to have access to my emails on my cellphone as I can access them on my computer which is much more important. 

In future I'll make sure I have full admin access too. 

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,085 posts

That's great news in the midst of so much bad news out there.

Your friend

zep