Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My pc the android phone infected *Saccho & Vanzini

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Charcutier de France 2

Charcutier de France 2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

My configuration is:
Pc 1: Samsung galaxy book
Antivirus: adaware total security
Antispyware: comodo
Ram: 4gb

PC 2: monitor: acer r1 series

Android phone: Huawei y8 2018
Android antivirus: lookout

and i have bugs & malwares installed on all my comodo virtual desktops: the containment & the secure shopping, which makes impossibility to make online shopping

bugs & malwares in the infected virtual desktop of containment (comodo sandbox)--:
-reimage
-yara editor trial
-diffview trial
-techtoolstore->privazer
-tuneup360
-audio/video to exe
-registry first aid
-smart privacy cleaner
-if/when i try again to reinstall the virtual desktop of comodo sandbox: impossible->error of installation of microsoft siverlight

and the bugs & infections installed in the virtual desktop of comodo secure shopping:
-pchelpsoft pc cleaner
-spyhunter
-radiorage en page d'accueil
-systools pdf bates numberer
-wondershare 1-click pc care

android emulated on my Windows of my two computers on MEmu are infected by the malicious apps on/of that link:

https://www.breaking...ant-220819.html

which infected the two pc, memu, hijacked and hacked my gmail accounts,

because of that infections &bbugs, camtasia/snagit freezes and crash,

have also two bugs on two others devices (ray) : the 64 GB SD Card & the Acer R1 Series Monitor:

i have bug on acer r1 series monitor on desktop pc:
if/when i turn on the screen it's takes between 10 minutes & 1 hour to turn on the screen (longtime black screen with at certains time a energy star logo)

the 64 GB sd infected it's impossible to take with sony cybershot my important video the april 10Th:
"database error"

i have thèses apps ans bugs on the six disks below:

Disk comodo rescue disk micro usb black: Boot error on grub of comodo bootable rescue disk + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk comodo rescue disk usb green: Boot error on grub of comodo bootable rescue disk + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk recovery system cyberlink power2go micro usb green: Error to create bootable with data of C:/ recovery' disk with cyberlink power2go ans Windows ADK + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk recovery system cyberlink power2go usb purple: Error to create bootable with data of C:/ recovery' disk with cyberlink power2go ans Windows ADK + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk ad aware rescue disk micro usb red: If i boot on it, the commandline of bootable os of adaware rescue disk blocks and freezes on X:\Windows\system32> + in explorer it appears into drive letter, but no free/used space description appears, if i open this disk i have error message

Disk ad aware rescue disk usb magenta: If i boot on it, the commandline of bootable os of adaware rescue disk blocks and freezes on X:\Windows\system32> + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed.

Make way for Android disinfection / troubleshooting:

the Android currently plugged into this PC:
machine N ° 2: Huawei Android phone:

my Android phone has been infected (Android / Mac / IO disinfection forums with helpers) and very slow
to start and launch, and very slow to launch Mobizen (video capture),

Mobizen when I want to record a video capture tells me a message saying: screen resolution not compatible
when I am in landscape, whereas usually on the same screen / window in landscape when I recorded with Mobizen
until 15/01/2020 it did not put this message and it recorded, more I launch the "assistant launch" at the bottom of this message and that
do not launch the wizard

disinfection / mutual aid: equivalent of Adwcleaner / ZHP / FRST on Android / Apple devices (Mac, IPod, etc ...)?

and for Mobizen's message, capture below:
https://www.cjoint.com/c/JAqjOjtn4QT

I got bored to upload the error message from Android to CJoint and to photograph it to save it on the PC for this topic,
first samsung camera front of the PC did not work, I tried to update via the Drivers Hub application for Windows the driver of Samsung Camera Front
to photograph from the PC the error message from Android with the PC camera, but not sufficient,
to manage to photograph and upload the error message of Android on cjoint for this topic I even installed / used
Start Menu X / ClassicStart8 (by Spyware Terminator 2015 editors) to access the Windows Camera application (because Cortana & the start menu don't work which made the Camera application inaccessible),
and installed Creative Webcam Software, and suddenly I bought "OneSafe Driver Manager" from Avanquest and put the driver for
the camera up to date and I was finally able to photograph the message and I was able to send it to my partner
(auparravent I try to photograph it with the IPOD connected to the pc but the photo was unfortunately made at 45 ° 1/4 turn
which made me decide to use the Windows camera and buy OneSafe,
also tried YouCam 9 but it says no camera detected (internal camera of the PC not recognized)

Android disinfection on this topic / forum with helpers (like on PC with ZHPCleaner, Malekal, etc ...) will be fine for my Android phone

already passed MBAM for Android, CleanMaster, Protectstar IShredder to erase free space from my phone and its 400 GB Micro SD card
but the problems and those cited above persist

an article on Malekal in his forum talks about Android infections in the link below, a priori Malekal disinfects Android, PC and Mac:
https://forum.maleka...pic.php?t=52878

and also big bug:

when I record a video with TechSmith Fuse on my Android phone, the video is choppy, disinfection / optimization of my Android device is announced soon

ThePhotoStick is installed on our huawei smartphone

And some video screen captures apps on my android machine crashes and freezes frequently, which makes my recordings corrupted

Have you solution for troubleshoot my Android from pc, by assign letter to my android Huawei y6 2018 phone from windows explorer?

Thanks...

Advertisements

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts

Pls next time only post on one forum ... https://forums.techg...4/#post-9698422