Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not sure if I have malware!

• Please log in to reply

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Thank you RK for giving your time to helping technically-challenged guys like me on this forum, your time and enthusiasm is much appreciated,

I look forward to hearing your views on the junk that has been accumulating on Patricia's laptop.  Undoubtedly I am responsible for some of the software added, but I imagined that if I am not using the apps then they would not be taking resources and slowing things down!

Best regards,

Roger B

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

The two screenshots in post #12 are from Smart Screen.  It's been a nuisance recently randomly blocking FRST.

Speccy says you are using AVG's VPN.  Can you turn it off and just connect normally?

"to disable it please click on "Secure VPN" on the AVG User Interface and then click on the cursor left which will turn off the VPN."

I gave you a fixlist back on post #5.  Can you run it now that you have FRST sorted out?  It will test your system files and perhaps correct some of your update problems.

Not sure why you posted two Process Explorer logs but it's good you did.   (The name changes based roughly on the order of processes which is why I said to note the name when saving the log)

The first one shows a moderately slow system.  The second shows one that is stalled.

Looking at the second one we see something called LocalBridge.exe is eating most of the CPU along with CompatTelRunner.exe.  (Normally we expect System Idle Process to be at the top)

LocalBridge is supposed to be part of Microsoft Office

Search for

control panel

then hit Enter and it should bring up the Control Panel.

If you haven't already, click on View By: in the upper right and change it to Large Icons.

Click on Programs & Features

Find

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010

Right click on it and there should be a Repair option.  Select it and see if it is able to do any repairs.

CompatTelRunner.exe is a Microsoft program which claims to speed up your system but actually just reports back to Microsoft.  We can turn it off without problems.

Search for

task scheduler

hit Enter

Click on the arrow in front of Task Scheduler Library then

Click on the arrow in front of Microsoft

Click on the arrow in front of Windows

Click on Application Experience.  In the next pane to the right, right click on each Task and Disable.  Should be three tasks.

Click on Customer Experience Improvement Program.  In the next pane to the right, right click on each Task and Disable.  Should be two tasks.

Reboot and after a few minutes to let Windows settle down, rerun Process Explorer, wait a minute after bringing it up then save a new log and post it.

Both Process Explorer logs show your Interrupts are too high.  So let's run Latency Monitor:

OK.  Let's try Latency Monitor:

Go to

http://www.resplendence.com/downloads

Scroll down to

System Monitoring Tools

and then find

LatencyMon 6.70 (or it may be a higher number if they update)

Click on Download free home edition

Save it then right click and Run As Admin.  It will install and then start the program.  
It will tell you to click on the Start button but there isn't one.  
Instead click on the green arrowhead (looks like a Play button).   Let it run for at least 20 seconds.  Then hit the red box to stop it.

Edit, Copy Report text to Clipboard then move to a REPLY and Ctrl + v to paste the text into a reply.  

In Latency Monitor: Click on the Drivers Tab.  Click on the column header for "Total execution (ms)" once or twice until the biggest numbers are at the top then take a screen shot and post it.  Click on the Processes tab then click on the column header once or twice until the big numbers are at the top.  Take a screen shot and post it.

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
G'day RK,

Wow, You must have spent hours going over the reports, thank you very much.

I have only read through your reply and have a few errands etc to attend to so will not be able to send detailed replies for a while.

I will certainly switch off the VPN and keep it off for the duration of your investigations. Do you recommend the use of a VPN or is it an unnecessary add-on? It seemed a good idea but I don't really know.

I am glad I inadvertently sent the two files from Process Explorer. I didn't understand the reason why the app created 2 seemingly different logs and not knowing which was the more important I just attached both!

Thanks again, I will post again asap.

Best wishes and take care with the COVID-19 restrictions,

Roger

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Hello once again,

A mixed bag of results for you!

VPN turned off as requested, but not until after I ran FRST, sorry.  Not sure if this will affect the results.  At some stage it turned on again but I cannot be sure when. Possibly at the first reboot.  If you would like me to try to turn it off permanently and redo the tests please advise!  Maybe the results below will be OK.

When VPN was definitely off I tried to Update Windows but got the same result as before :(

New FRST reports attached

Local Bridge - I repaired Office after a problem and I think it went OK.  (I had to find the original CD for it to locate a file.)

Task Scheduler - Hardware Interrupts and DPCs report attached

Latency Monitor - Screenshots attached and Report pasted below

I hope I have done all you asked, I get a bit muddled at times!

Thanks Again,  Roger

Latency Monitor report:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:00:31  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        TOSHIBA
OS version:                                           Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1709, build: 16299 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Satellite C50D-B, TOSHIBA, ZBWAE
CPU:                                                  AuthenticAMD AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
Logical processors:                                   2
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  3518 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   1347 MHz
Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.
Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   1585.240092
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   11.252435
Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       516.760912
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       4.235025

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.
Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              69.031180
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation
Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.039324
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation
Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.074090
ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   2274
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.
Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              836.625835
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       tcpip.sys - TCP/IP Driver, Microsoft Corporation
Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.073558
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation
Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.302119
DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   14175
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs):                3
DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.
NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.
Process with highest pagefault count:                 compattelrunner.exe
Total number of hard pagefaults                       396
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          294
Number of processes hit:                              10

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.574954
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                69.031180
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.043360
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      1801
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                836.625835
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.159404
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      12897
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.143270
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                14.151448
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.002691
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      473
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                78.547884
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.028381
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      1281

Attached Thumbnails

• Latgency Monitor Screenshot Drivers.jpg
  • Latgency Monitor Screenshot Process.jpg

Attached Files

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Hello,

Sorry, I meant to mention that when Task Scheduler was running it seemed to fluctuate around the mid 80s for sometime then drop momentarily into the 50s and 60s, then it stabilized around the mid 80s again.  Not sure if this is significant!

Roger 

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

By the way: name is Ron not Roger. 

It doesn't take hours to review the logs.  Most of the info in the logs can be ignored.  We just look for certain critical parts.  I've been doing this for 20 years so I have a pretty good idea what is important and what not and what belongs and what doesn't.

I have another fix list for you:

Download the attached fixlist.txt to the same location as FRST

Attached File  fixlist.txt   13.3KB   197 downloads

Run FRST and press Fix
A fix log will be generated please post that

Reboot if the fix doesn't reboot it for you

Run FRST again as before.  Make sure Addition.txt is checked and hit Scan.  Post both logs.

After the reboot, wait a couple of minutes before making a new Process Explorer log and remember to wait another full minute after starting Process Explorer before making the log.

Rerun Latency Monitor again as before.  I don't need the Drivers screenshot this time but I do need the Processes screenshot again.  Last time you forgot to click once or twice on the Hard pagefaults column header to sort the processes so that the ones with pagefaults are at the top.  (If there are any.  I've tried to kill off compattelrunner.exe with the fix list so there may not be any this time)   I need to determine what if anything is causing pagefaults.

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Hello Ron,

Sorry for the confusion re your name!  Instead of  'Thanks Again,  Roger' I should have written:

"Thanks again,

Roger"

Anyway, it is nice to know who I am talking to :)

I am attaching the next 2 FRST logs

I have run the Process Explorer again and attached is the log, named procexp64.exe this time

Below is the pasted file from Latency Monitor.  Sorry, I was not sure which column to double click before, and chose the wrong one.

I hope these results help you,  best wishes,

Roger 

CONCLUSION
Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:00  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS version:                                           Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1709, build: 16299 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Satellite C50D-B, TOSHIBA, ZBWAE
CPU:                                                  AuthenticAMD AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics

CPU SPEED
Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.
Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   1839.816641
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   11.804804
Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       387.569801
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       4.394733

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.
Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              79.255382
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation
Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.042720
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation
Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.055064
ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   2025

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.
Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              434.187082
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       tcpip.sys - TCP/IP Driver, Microsoft Corporation
Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.050471
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation
Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.276995
DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   25268
DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs):                6
DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.
NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.
Process with highest pagefault count:                 svchost.exe
Total number of hard pagefaults                       178
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          51
Number of processes hit:                              14

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1.085607
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                79.255382
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.060748
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      1537
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                434.187082
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.280676
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      23139
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.254477
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                47.997030
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.005346
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      488
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                265.080178
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.051807
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      2135

Attached Files

Edited by rogerbid, 15 May 2020 - 07:56 PM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Something went wrong that time.

Did you get a skype call in the middle of running process explorer?  Skype is eating up all of the CPU.

SkypeApp.exe    73.99

If you click on the up arrow to the left of the clock you will see the blue ball with a white S which is Skype's icon.  Right click on it and Close Skype.

Then redo the Process Explorer log.

Also no attachments for Latency Monitor.  We are also missing FRST.txt

See if you can download and save this file:

https://www.ath-driv...-Windows10.html

Click on Download Driver AR3012...

Right click on the saved file and Extract All, Extract.  Right click on BletoothSetup.exe and Run As Admin or if that doesn't work try running Install.bat.

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Hi Ron,

I am so sorry I messed up with my reply earlier. I am surprised that the reports show a Skype call!!  My wife reminded me we used Skype a few times several years ago, I had forgotten, but certainly there was no call when I was working through your instructions!  It is a long time since we have used Skype.

I clicked on the arrow left of the clock and no Skype icon showed but found the app and opened it and then followed your instructions and closed it.

I have now run Process Explorer as per your earlier instructions where you asked me to paste the contents of the file in a reply.  On this occasion the file is called Hardware Interrupts and DPCs.txt  In case it is easier for you I am also attaching this file.

You have not asked me to run TASKLIST in an elevated command prompt this time but just in case I will do so now and paste the test in a separate reply, then follow on with your further instructions.

Roger

Process CPU Private Bytes Working Set PID Verified Signer Description Company Name
System Idle Process 29.00 52 K 8 K 0   
procexp64.exe 22.80 33,028 K 69,372 K 10744 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
System 15.47 180 K 8,392 K 4   
dwm.exe 5.76 72,408 K 34,540 K 10724 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Desktop Window Manager Microsoft Corporation
HxTsr.exe 5.47 13,392 K 42,892 K 1928 (No signature was present in the subject) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Outlook Communications Microsoft Corporation
ETDCtrl.exe 5.46 14,252 K 10,472 K 3876 (Verified) ELAN Microelectronics Corporation ETD Control Center ELAN Microelectronics Corp.
Interrupts 3.63 0 K 0 K n/a  Hardware Interrupts and DPCs 
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe 2.69 657,520 K 561,900 K 10612 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Edge Content Process Microsoft Corporation
csrss.exe 2.29 5,588 K 3,584 K 8904 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Client Server Runtime Process Microsoft Corporation
TuneupSvc.exe 2.17 41,672 K 16,040 K 3104 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, Inc. AVG TuneUp Service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
explorer.exe 1.79 89,888 K 86,092 K 1248 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Windows Explorer Microsoft Corporation
backupService-abpb.exe 0.87 7,964 K 13,492 K 5284 (Verified) Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG  
GamesAppIntegrationService.exe 0.72 1,684 K 6,920 K 6408 (Verified) WildTangent Inc WildTangent Games App Integration Service WildTangent
aswEngSrv.exe 0.56 60,444 K 109,888 K 2820 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, LLC AVG Antivirus engine server AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
AVGSvc.exe 0.49 139,516 K 49,848 K 2080 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, LLC AVG Service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
AVGUI.exe 0.33 34,416 K 34,228 K 6620 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, LLC AVG Antivirus AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
ETDCtrlHelper.exe 0.14 2,720 K 2,512 K 9572 (Verified) ELAN Microelectronics Corporation ETD Control Center Helper ELAN Microelectronics Corp.
CNMNSST.exe 0.05 1,548 K 7,204 K 7436 (Verified) Canon Inc. Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX CANON INC.
dts_apo_service.exe 0.04 22,516 K 12,636 K 7968 (Verified) DTS, Inc. dts_apo_service 
CNQMMAIN.EXE 0.03 53,136 K 10,712 K 8572 (Verified) Canon Inc. Canon Quick Menu CANON INC.
services.exe 0.03 4,268 K 7,636 K 844 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Services and Controller app Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 0.02 12,200 K 27,200 K 968 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
ijplmsvc.exe 0.02 6,476 K 8,596 K 3208 (Verified) Canon Inc. Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program Service 
conhost.exe 0.02 1,724 K 1,352 K 4432 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Console Window Host Microsoft Corporation
CNQMUPDT.EXE 0.02 26,752 K 4,168 K 6172 (Verified) Canon Inc. Canon Quick Menu Updater CANON INC.
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe 0.02 7,576 K 12,384 K 8832 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Edge Content Process Microsoft Corporation
ETDService.exe 0.01 1,084 K 4,540 K 3184 (Verified) ELAN Microelectronics Corporation Elan Service ELAN Microelectronics Corp.
RemindMe.exe 0.01 5,912 K 14,392 K 10576 (Verified) Beiley Software, Inc. Remind-Me Beiley Software Inc.
VpnSvc.exe 0.01 12,476 K 19,528 K 3376 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, Inc. AVG Secure VPN Service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
MSOSYNC.EXE 0.01 5,268 K 9,368 K 8080 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Office Document Cache Microsoft Corporation
AVerRemote.exe 0.01 3,760 K 11,496 K 2192 (No signature was present in the subject) AVerMedia AVerRemote MFC Application AVerMedia
AppleMobileDeviceService.exe 0.01 3,364 K 8,132 K 2452 (Verified) Apple Inc. MobileDeviceService Apple Inc.
lsass.exe 0.01 9,976 K 20,088 K 856 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Local Security Authority Process Microsoft Corporation
oxHelper.exe 0.01 2,888 K 7,268 K 5500 (Verified) Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG  
SearchIndexer.exe 0.01 41,588 K 33,280 K 4324 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Microsoft Windows Search Indexer Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 0.01 31,716 K 33,784 K 1088 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft.Notes.exe < 0.01 36,012 K 32,412 K 1436 (No signature was present in the subject) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft.Notes Microsoft Corporation
csrss.exe < 0.01 1,892 K 4,792 K 588 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Client Server Runtime Process Microsoft Corporation
aswidsagent.exe < 0.01 73,156 K 63,368 K 4960 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, LLC AVG Software Analyzer AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
RuntimeBroker.exe < 0.01 3,872 K 12,976 K 4740 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
AVerScheduleService.exe < 0.01 2,448 K 9,340 K 484 (No signature was present in the subject) ScheduleService Module 
spoolsv.exe < 0.01 7,364 K 16,660 K 2236 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Spooler SubSystem App Microsoft Corporation
AVerUpdateServer.exe < 0.01 1,776 K 7,124 K 2384 (No signature was present in the subject) AVerMedia TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. AVer Update Service AVerMedia TECHNOLOGIES, Inc.
GamesAppService.exe < 0.01 1,404 K 5,960 K 10288 (Verified) WildTangent Inc GamesAppService WildTangent, Inc.
svchost.exe < 0.01 95,772 K 31,916 K 2424 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
Memory Compression < 0.01 704 K 111,488 K 1596   
wsc_proxy.exe  4,000 K 8,656 K 1584 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, LLC AVG remediation exe AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
WmiPrvSE.exe  3,776 K 11,800 K 9828 (Verified) Microsoft Windows WMI Provider Host Microsoft Corporation
WmiPrvSE.exe  2,600 K 8,872 K 5036 (Verified) Microsoft Windows WMI Provider Host Microsoft Corporation
WINWORD.EXE  40,968 K 98,324 K 8960 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Word Microsoft Corporation
winlogon.exe  2,352 K 6,512 K 1040 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Windows Logon Application Microsoft Corporation
wininit.exe  1,420 K 5,444 K 712 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Windows Start-Up Application Microsoft Corporation
Vpn.exe  10,012 K 19,980 K 11092 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, Inc. AVG Secure VPN AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
Video.UI.exe Suspended 22,168 K 16,740 K 1560 (No signature was present in the subject)  
unsecapp.exe  1,440 K 6,080 K 5668 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application Microsoft Corporation
TuneupUI.exe  7,968 K 14,252 K 7464 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, Inc. AVG TuneUp UI AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
TecoService.exe  2,548 K 9,092 K 3744 (Verified) TOSHIBA CORPORATION TOSHIBA eco Utility Service Toshiba Corporation
TecoResident.exe  2,004 K 708 K 1212 (Verified) TOSHIBA CORPORATION Resident module of eco Utility TOSHIBA Corporation
taskhostw.exe  8,444 K 16,032 K 8712 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Host Process for Windows Tasks Microsoft Corporation
SystemSettings.exe Suspended 21,708 K 22,364 K 8476 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Settings Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  14,300 K 21,512 K 1488 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  25,772 K 40,624 K 1068 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  19,496 K 25,340 K 1124 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  8,392 K 15,656 K 440 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  15,580 K 18,620 K 1352 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  12,980 K 28,448 K 10788 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  9,184 K 25,456 K 3116 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  4,048 K 12,356 K 1904 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  1,716 K 6,580 K 3456 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  4,840 K 14,900 K 1860 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  2,012 K 7,608 K 3416 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  2,360 K 8,952 K 3316 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  16,864 K 16,056 K 1112 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  5,372 K 13,636 K 1532 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  1,756 K 5,964 K 1884 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  2,508 K 9,132 K 11980 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  3,412 K 9,204 K 8136 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  2,972 K 13,840 K 8680 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  2,160 K 6,476 K 2360 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  2,984 K 11,524 K 1788 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe  1,712 K 6,364 K 4464 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Host Process for Windows Services Microsoft Corporation
splwow64.exe  3,764 K 12,012 K 8056 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Print driver host for applications Microsoft Corporation
smss.exe  480 K 1,024 K 408 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Windows Session Manager Microsoft Corporation
smartscreen.exe  24,036 K 36,076 K 556 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Windows Defender SmartScreen Microsoft Corporation
SkypeBackgroundHost.exe Suspended 1,832 K 9,520 K 10324 (No signature was present in the subject) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Skype Microsoft Corporation
sihost.exe  8,168 K 25,460 K 10128 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Shell Infrastructure Host Microsoft Corporation
ShellExperienceHost.exe Suspended 41,392 K 35,680 K 3920 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Windows Shell Experience Host Microsoft Corporation
SettingSyncHost.exe  2,404 K 4,704 K 3288 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Host Process for Setting Synchronization Microsoft Corporation
sedsvc.exe  2,360 K 6,752 K 10760 (Verified) Microsoft Windows sedsvc Microsoft Corporation
sedlauncher.exe  5,352 K 3,764 K 4676 (Verified) Microsoft Windows sedlauncher Microsoft Corporation
SecurityHealthService.exe  3,908 K 13,904 K 3352 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher Windows Security Health Service Microsoft Corporation
SearchUI.exe Suspended 72,892 K 67,972 K 776 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Search and Cortana application Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  6,396 K 16,200 K 9324 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  6,916 K 25,168 K 7012 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  2,632 K 11,272 K 11356 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  10,696 K 15,004 K 8236 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  7,072 K 19,376 K 2988 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  4,016 K 14,132 K 9632 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  13,832 K 25,216 K 10252 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RuntimeBroker.exe  3,644 K 5,792 K 2268 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Runtime Broker Microsoft Corporation
RAVCpl64.exe  4,156 K 2,228 K 1056 (Verified) Realtek Semiconductor Corp Realtek HD Audio Manager Realtek Semiconductor
procexp.exe  4,896 K 11,844 K 6152 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
PaintStudio.View.exe Suspended 73,292 K 25,760 K 9376 (No signature was present in the subject)  
OSPPSVC.EXE  3,592 K 12,548 K 1200 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Office Software Protection Platform Service Microsoft Corporation
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe  5,860 K 26,108 K 3468 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Edge Content Process Microsoft Corporation
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe  54,564 K 65,560 K 7020 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Edge Content Process Microsoft Corporation
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe  5,808 K 26,416 K 8064 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Edge Content Process Microsoft Corporation
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe  5,768 K 9,744 K 2784 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Edge Content Process Microsoft Corporation
MicrosoftEdge.exe  42,780 K 77,416 K 9928 (Verified) Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Edge Microsoft Corporation
mDNSResponder.exe  1,956 K 6,052 K 2904 (Verified) Apple Inc. Bonjour Service Apple Inc.
KeNotify.exe  2,300 K 4,608 K 1304 (Verified) Compal Electronics, Inc. KeNotify MFC Application TOSHIBA CORPORATION
fontdrvhost.exe  5,392 K 11,060 K 1424 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Usermode Font Driver Host Microsoft Corporation
fontdrvhost.exe  1,828 K 3,392 K 976 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Usermode Font Driver Host Microsoft Corporation
dllhost.exe  3,664 K 12,604 K 11060 (Verified) Microsoft Windows COM Surrogate Microsoft Corporation
dasHost.exe  1,124 K 4,220 K 2204 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Device Association Framework Provider Host Microsoft Corporation
ctfmon.exe  3,984 K 11,504 K 2560 (Verified) Microsoft Windows CTF Loader Microsoft Corporation
BtwRSupportService.exe  1,916 K 6,192 K 1368 (Verified) Broadcom Corporation Bluetooth Radio Management Support Broadcom Corporation.
btwdins.exe  2,304 K 8,464 K 2280 (Verified) Broadcom Corporation Bluetooth Support Server Broadcom Corporation.
browser_broker.exe  5,156 K 20,592 K 4692 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Browser_Broker Microsoft Corporation
backgroundTaskHost.exe Suspended 16,260 K 49,920 K 11972 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Background Task Host Microsoft Corporation
backgroundTaskHost.exe Suspended 15,176 K 20,032 K 10836 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Background Task Host Microsoft Corporation
AVGUI.exe  17,912 K 5,944 K 1972 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, LLC AVG Antivirus AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
AVerHIDReceiver.exe  1,572 K 5,192 K 9824 (No signature was present in the subject) HIDRec Application - AVerHID 
audiodg.exe  38,680 K 23,652 K 10424 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation  Microsoft Corporation
atiesrxx.exe  1,520 K 5,064 K 1496 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher AMD External Events Service Module AMD
atieclxx.exe  2,508 K 5,312 K 10272 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher AMD External Events Client Module AMD
armsvc.exe  1,308 K 5,672 K 3064 (Verified) Adobe Inc. Adobe Acrobat Update Service Adobe Systems
ApplicationFrameHost.exe  21,572 K 30,872 K 7356 (Verified) Microsoft Windows Application Frame Host Microsoft Corporation
afwServ.exe  12,868 K 21,288 K 2960 (Verified) AVG Technologies USA, LLC AVG firewall service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
AdminService.exe  1,772 K 5,976 K 1708 (Certificate expired) Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider Windows Setup API Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider
AdaptiveSleepService.exe  1,572 K 6,472 K 3048 (No signature was present in the subject)  
ACService.exe  1,252 K 5,196 K 3056 (Verified) ArcSoft, Inc. ArcSoft Connect Service ArcSoft Inc.

Attached Files

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Ron,

Here is the junk.txt file contents, as before I will also attach the file for you.  Sorry, I sent the previous reply before attaching Hardware Interrupts and DCPs.txt so it is attached now!

Image Name                     PID Services                                   
========================= ======== ============================================
System Idle Process              0 N/A                                        
System                           4 N/A                                        
smss.exe                       408 N/A                                        
csrss.exe                      588 N/A                                        
wininit.exe                    712 N/A                                        
services.exe                   844 N/A                                        
lsass.exe                      856 EFS, KeyIso, SamSs, VaultSvc               
svchost.exe                    968 BrokerInfrastructure, DcomLaunch, LSM,     
                                   PlugPlay, Power, SystemEventsBroker        
fontdrvhost.exe                976 N/A                                        
svchost.exe                    440 RpcEptMapper, RpcSs                        
svchost.exe                   1068 Appinfo, Browser, IKEEXT, iphlpsvc,        
                                   LanmanServer, lfsvc, ProfSvc, Schedule,    
                                   SENS, ShellHWDetection, Themes,            
                                   TokenBroker, UserManager, Winmgmt, wlidsvc,
                                   WpnService                                 
svchost.exe                   1088 BFE, CoreMessagingRegistrar, DPS, MpsSvc   
svchost.exe                   1112 AudioEndpointBuilder,                      
                                   DeviceAssociationService, DsSvc, fhsvc,    
                                   hidserv, NcbService, Netman, PcaSvc,       
                                   StorSvc, SysMain, TabletInputService,      
                                   TrkWks, WdiSystemHost                      
svchost.exe                   1124 Dhcp, EventLog, lmhosts, TimeBrokerSvc,    
                                   WinHttpAutoProxySvc, wscsvc                
svchost.exe                   1352 bthserv, CDPSvc, EventSystem, FontCache,   
                                   LicenseManager, netprofm, nsi, SEMgrSvc,   
                                   SstpSvc, WdiServiceHost                    
svchost.exe                   1488 CryptSvc, Dnscache, DoSvc,                 
                                   LanmanWorkstation, NlaSvc, TapiSrv         
atiesrxx.exe                  1496 AMD External Events Utility                
wsc_proxy.exe                 1584 AvgWscReporter                             
Memory Compression            1596 N/A                                        
svchost.exe                   1788 Audiosrv                                   
svchost.exe                   1860 StateRepository, tiledatamodelsvc          
svchost.exe                   1884 DusmSvc                                    
svchost.exe                   1904 Wcmsvc                                     
svchost.exe                   1532 WlanSvc                                    
AVGSvc.exe                    2080 AVG Antivirus                              
dasHost.exe                   2204 N/A                                        
spoolsv.exe                   2236 Spooler                                    
svchost.exe                   2360 SSDPSRV                                    
aswEngSrv.exe                 2820 N/A                                        
afwServ.exe                   2960 AVG Firewall                               
AdaptiveSleepService.exe      3048 AdaptiveSleepService                       
ACService.exe                 3056 ACDaemon                                   
armsvc.exe                    3064 AdobeARMservice                            
AdminService.exe              1708 AtherosSvc                                 
AVerRemote.exe                2192 AVerRemote                                 
AppleMobileDeviceService.     2452 Apple Mobile Device Service                
AVerScheduleService.exe        484 AVerScheduleService                        
AVerUpdateServer.exe          2384 AVerUpdateServer                           
BtwRSupportService.exe        1368 BcmBtRSupport                              
mDNSResponder.exe             2904 Bonjour Service                            
btwdins.exe                   2280 btwdins                                    
TuneupSvc.exe                 3104 CleanupPSvc                                
svchost.exe                   3116 DiagTrack                                  
ETDService.exe                3184 ETDService                                 
ijplmsvc.exe                  3208 IJPLMSVC                                   
svchost.exe                   3316 osrss                                      
SecurityHealthService.exe     3352 SecurityHealthService                      
VpnSvc.exe                    3376 SecureVpn                                  
svchost.exe                   3416 stisvc                                     
svchost.exe                   3456 W32Time                                    
TecoService.exe               3744 TOSHIBA eco Utility Service                
svchost.exe                   2424 RasMan, UsoSvc                             
svchost.exe                   4464 PolicyAgent                                
aswidsagent.exe               4960 avgbIDSAgent                               
WmiPrvSE.exe                  5036 N/A                                        
backupService-abpb.exe        5284 ashbackuppb                                
oxHelper.exe                  5500 N/A                                        
unsecapp.exe                  5668 N/A                                        
SearchIndexer.exe             4324 WSearch                                    
dts_apo_service.exe           7968 dts_apo_service                            
GamesAppIntegrationServic     6408 GamesAppIntegrationService                 
GamesAppService.exe          10288 GamesAppService                            
sedsvc.exe                   10760 sedsvc                                     
sedlauncher.exe               4676 N/A                                        
conhost.exe                   4432 N/A                                        
csrss.exe                     8904 N/A                                        
winlogon.exe                  1040 N/A                                        
dwm.exe                      10724 N/A                                        
fontdrvhost.exe               1424 N/A                                        
atieclxx.exe                 10272 N/A                                        
ETDCtrl.exe                   3876 N/A                                        
svchost.exe                  10788 CDPUserSvc_972038, OneSyncSvc_972038,      
                                   PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_972038,             
                                   UnistoreSvc_972038, UserDataSvc_972038,    
                                   WpnUserService_972038                      
sihost.exe                   10128 N/A                                        
taskhostw.exe                 8712 N/A                                        
ETDCtrlHelper.exe             9572 N/A                                        
explorer.exe                  1248 N/A                                        
SettingSyncHost.exe           3288 N/A                                        
Microsoft.Notes.exe           1436 N/A                                        
ShellExperienceHost.exe       3920 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe             8236 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe             2988 N/A                                        
SkypeBackgroundHost.exe      10324 N/A                                        
ctfmon.exe                    2560 N/A                                        
TecoResident.exe              1212 N/A                                        
RAVCpl64.exe                  1056 N/A                                        
AVGUI.exe                     6620 N/A                                        
MSOSYNC.EXE                   8080 N/A                                        
AVerHIDReceiver.exe           9824 N/A                                        
KeNotify.exe                  1304 N/A                                        
Vpn.exe                      11092 N/A                                        
CNMNSST.exe                   7436 N/A                                        
CNQMMAIN.EXE                  8572 N/A                                        
TuneupUI.exe                  7464 N/A                                        
RemindMe.exe                 10576 N/A                                        
splwow64.exe                  8056 N/A                                        
CNQMUPDT.EXE                  6172 N/A                                        
AVGUI.exe                     1972 N/A                                        
ApplicationFrameHost.exe      7356 N/A                                        
MicrosoftEdge.exe             9928 N/A                                        
browser_broker.exe            4692 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe            10252 N/A                                        
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe          10612 N/A                                        
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe           8832 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe             9632 N/A                                        
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe           7020 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe             7012 N/A                                        
dllhost.exe                  11060 N/A                                        
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe           2784 N/A                                        
OSPPSVC.EXE                   1200 osppsvc                                    
audiodg.exe                  10424 N/A                                        
SystemSettings.exe            8476 N/A                                        
Video.UI.exe                  1560 N/A                                        
PaintStudio.View.exe          9376 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe             2268 N/A                                        
svchost.exe                   8680 InstallService                             
SearchUI.exe                   776 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe             4740 N/A                                        
WINWORD.EXE                   8960 N/A                                        
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe           8064 N/A                                        
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe           3468 N/A                                        
procexp.exe                   6152 N/A                                        
procexp64.exe                10744 N/A                                        
svchost.exe                  11980 RmSvc                                      
notepad.exe                   6400 N/A                                        
smartscreen.exe               1148 N/A                                        
SearchProtocolHost.exe        7132 N/A                                        
SearchFilterHost.exe          5460 N/A                                        
svchost.exe                   5168 ClipSVC                                    
backgroundTaskHost.exe        5604 N/A                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe            11864 N/A                                        
cmd.exe                        480 N/A                                        
conhost.exe                  10072 N/A                                        
tasklist.exe                 11916 N/A                                        
WmiPrvSE.exe                  1780 N/A                                        

Attached Files

Advertisements

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Here is the Latency Report, scrfeen shot to follow

CONCLUSION
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. At least one detected problem appears to be network related. In case you are using a WLAN adapter, try disabling it to get better results. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:00:32  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION

CPU SPEED

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   4847.662270
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   19.117203
Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       4828.663751
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       12.633440

REPORTED ISRs
Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              170.686711
Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.134213
Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.152205
ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   2803

REPORTED DPCs
Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              4802.446919
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation
Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.216858
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         storport.sys - Microsoft Storage Port Driver, Microsoft Corporation
Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.640545
DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   22278
DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs):                9
DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              15
DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              3

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Process with highest pagefault count:                 hxtsr.exe
Total number of hard pagefaults                       1080
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          584
Number of processes hit:                              20

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1.058897
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                170.686711
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.094583
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      2295
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                4802.446919
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.320772
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      17959
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.320251
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                58.444692
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.002922
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      508
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                116.414996
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.089575
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      4350

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Latency Monitor screenshots attached

Attached Thumbnails

• Drivers tab.jpg
  • Hard pagefaults.jpg

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

In your last reply you mentioned 'We are also missing FRST.txt'.  I am not sure if you need me to run it again but as you have not sent a fixlisyt.txt I am assuming not.  Sorry if I have misunderstood!  (I seem to be making many mistakes now!)

your next instruction is to run Download Driver AR3012 but I am not entirely sure what I have to do.  I will go now and follow the instructions and hope it becomes clear as I go.

Roger

rogerbid

rogerbid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Hi Ron

Sorry to report that I was unable to open the zipped file downloaded from https://www.ath-driv...-Windows10.htmlbecause a popup appeared telling my free trial of WinZip has expired.

If there is another way to extract the files please let me know, otherwise I will see how I go about buying the app.  I did not like to try downloading the free trial again, not sure what would happen, although the popup said no archives had been opened!

I seem to be making a few mistakes now, I will try very hard to follow your next instructions in full, I hope you are not losing your patience with me!  :)

Roger

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Uninstall WinZip.

The default Windows Extract All should work but if you need something better or you don't see Extract All as an option when you right click on the zip file after uninstalling WinZip  then you can get the free 7-zip from:

https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1900-x64.exe

This is a direct download so it should start immediately.  Save the file then right click and Run As Admin.

When you run a FRST SCAN you actually get two files.  The addition.txt file and the FRST.txt file (which actually shows up first)  When you run FRST with a Fixlist you get a file called fixlog.txt.  I'm loking for the FRST.txt log which should be int he same folder as FRST64.exe

This run had a problem with a file from Microsoft Office's Outlook.  HxTsr.exe

Not sure what it was up to but let's try the whole thing again with the Internet disconnected or in airplane mode.