Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Frequent Blue Screen Crashes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

mcm.himself

mcm.himself

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone, I've been experiencing numerous, frequent blue screen errors on my desktop for the past few months and I can't seem to figure out exactly why they're happening. I've clean installed Windows 10 and I'm still encountering these errors, so I suspect it may be a hardware issue. I've attached photos of the various blue screen errors I've been getting. Please let me know if you need any more information, thank you in advance for your help.

Attached Thumbnails

• photo_2020-05-27_13-59-14.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-22.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-27.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-30.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-33.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-36.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-38.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-42.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-45.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-48.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-55.jpg
  • photo_2020-05-27_13-59-58.jpg

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• 23,613 posts

:welcome:    mcm.himself,

We can see a few errors there and among them is one related to SMART which monitors storage devices and if having issues it may explain your present problems, this is what we will check first;

Download and run CrystalDisk info standard edition from here

Run the program, grab any screenshots and attach to your next reply for us.

mcm.himself

mcm.himself

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thank you for the warm welcome, Phil :) I ran CrystalDisk as you instructed, I've attached a screenshot to this post. Thank you again for your help!

:welcome:    mcm.himself,

We can see a few errors there and among them is one related to SMART which monitors storage devices and if having issues it may explain your present problems, this is what we will check first;

Download and run CrystalDisk info standard edition from here

Run the program, grab any screenshots and attach to your next reply for us.

Attached Thumbnails

• CrystalDisk.png

Edited by mcm.himself, Today, 08:39 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• 23,613 posts

Thanks for the screenshot which as you can see shows the SSD in 100% good order.

Couple of things for you to do when you are able;

Can you post the brand and model name or number of the power supply (PSU).

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here, this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s. 

To publish a Speccy profile to the Web:

1. In Speccy, click File, and then click Publish Snapshot.
  2. In the Publish Snapshot dialog box, click Yes to enable Speccy to proceed.
  3. Speccy publishes the profile and displays a second Publish Snapshot. You can open the URL in your default browser, copy it to the clipboard, or close the dialog box.
1. Copy any dmp files from C:\Windows\Minidump onto the desktop.
2. Select all of them, right-click on one, and click on Send To> New Compressed (zipped) Folder.
3. Upload the zip folder using the Attach button, bottom left of the dialogue input box 

You are welcome btw  :)