Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which TV is better?

• Please log in to reply

BenR195

BenR195

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, I am stuck between 3 TV's and im not sure which one is best to go for. The 3 TV's are:

SONY BRAVIA KD55XG8796BU 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant - Motionflow XR 1000Hz

LG 55SM8200PLA 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant - NanoCell Technology - TruMotion 100

SAMSUNG UE55TU8507UXXU 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant - Crystal UHD - 2800PQI

Any help will be greatly appreciated, struggling to understand the difference in picture quality and what these terms actually mean

Thanks in Advance

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

Hello,

All the TV's have pros an cons, the Sony probably wins in picture but that's only from reading reviews. Have you read any reviews. I actually think if possible to go an actual view the particular TV you're considering..

Just my thoughts for now.

zep

Some complain the Sony has wifi dropouts.

rashmitabaliyarsingh

rashmitabaliyarsingh

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Its all about your budget that in what price range you want the TV.

LG CX Series OLED TV(if your budget is under 50k)

Samsung Q950TS QLED TV (2020)(if your budget is too high)