Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Screenshots are Not Showing up on Work Desktop

Mac screenshot missing

• Please log in to reply

periwinkle

periwinkle

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Running Catalina.  I've recently taken some screenshots on Zoom and normally, my screenshots appear on the desktop.  I don't know where they've gone in the last month.  I took some screenshots on Zoom as I'll be required to do that to take attendance for classes soon, but I can't find the screenshots.  To top it off, this is a work Mac.    I've tried some suggestions such as turning off the iCloud sharing, but searching for them using Spotlight, in documents and other places, but I just don't see them!  I used to hear the screenshot sound, but now there's no sound.  I just tried taking a few screenshots of the desktop, and the crosshairs appear so that it looks like a screenshot is being taken, but I don't hear the sound.  I did hear the sound just a week or so ago.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts

Hello periwinkle,

See if any help in the link below a you tube video...

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts

was that any help ?