Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't See Tiles of People on Reg. Zoom mtg. - Windows 10 S mode

- - - - -

Best Answer dee71 , 15 August 2020 - 04:47 PM

Hey Dee, See if any help is here at the link below.. https://support.zoom...d-Gallery-View- Thanks Zep516 I tried but ended up having to take my 15 day old PC to Geek Squad to see if... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

dee71

dee71

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Product: HP 192T6UA Laptop 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

I have a brand new HP Laptop that is in S mode. As suggested by someone I read online re: using Regular Zoom without getting out of S mode, I should upgrade to most recent version of MS Edge & then I would be able to paste link for Regular Zoom meeting in to browser. Yes, that worked. but....yesterday while on a Zoom mtg. I could not view the tiles of the 17 people in mtg.  I could only see myself in tile upper R corner and I would see whoever was talking on large screen. Then when someone else talked I would see that person on large screen. I never saw all 17 people in tiles.  I was told to select  "SPEAKER VIEW" in upper R corner by "Exit Full Screen", But no matter where I put the mouse in upper R corner, all I could see was the "Exit Full Screen" symbol.  Where do I find "Speaker View" on this model laptop in order to see all participant tiles on the screen at once??? I  sure hope someone here can help me!

​I had put this on the HP Community Expert page & had 44 views but no replies. Only other help at HP was "Virtual Assistant" & that was no help either!            

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts

Hey Dee,

See if any help is here at the link below..

https://support.zoom...d-Gallery-View-

dee71

dee71

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hey Dee,

See if any help is here at the link below..

https://support.zoom...d-Gallery-View-

Thanks Zep516 I tried but ended up having to take my 15 day old PC to Geek Squad to see if it could be fixed. They had to remove S. At least it works now. If they couldn't have got it to work, I was going to return it. I hope it will be ok out of S mode. They said it would....fingers crossed!  Thanks again for your link. 

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts

Glad thinks are better for you.

zep