Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm infected with something I do believe

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

sweetsuzee

sweetsuzee

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

I was being helped back in October but haven't been back since due to health issues. Regardless, I am infected with all sorts of bad guys since every time I open a webpage it takes forever to open since popups are everywhere with pictures of every single item I've looked at or purchased online to the point that it is frightening.  However, in the meantime I have a more immediate need in that one of the advisors mentioned I should get rid of AVG.  I just received a renewal notice from them and I'm wondering what you folks suggest for antivirus, along with all other protections. I do have Malwarebytes loaded. 

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

Hello sweetsuzee,

You really need to start at the beginning an post the first logs in the Malware Removal forum..

See here---> http://www.geekstogo...before-posting/