Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Recieving Signal

• Please log in to reply

ryan1234

ryan1234

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Using my laptop computer how can i see every signal that phones and computers are putting out? Like a scanner able to hear CB radio people talking on their CB radios, like a TV antenna recieving TV channels and looking at them on your TV. Wifii antenna most likely and Using Windows- I Do Not Know...  To be simple about it how can i see what the phone or computer person that uses thier phone or computer, how can i see what they see on thier phone or computer screen ?

Edited by ryan1234, 13 September 2020 - 04:55 AM.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

If you are talking about WiFi it's easy to see what is broadcasting:

Get inssider
https://www.techspot...6-inssider.html
Double click to install it. Then run it by right click and Run As Admin.  As long as you have WiFi on your PC it should work.

It will show you a graph in the bottom right that has your signal in blue and competing signals in orange and yellow.  It may also recommend a different channel which might have less interference.

Moving to a different channel (by logging on to your router) can drastically improve performance.

Listening in is a lot harder as the signals are usually encrypted and unless you know the password you need to be the NSA in order to crack the signals.