Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What do you think of this?

• Please log in to reply

Tommies07

Tommies07

• Pip
  • 4 posts
http://www.newegg.co.....7-006&depa=1.... This is the case that i am lookin at... Do you guys know if its any good?? Thanks for your help..

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Hello Tommies07, and welcome to GTG! :D

I usually frown at cases that include a power supply, unless it a brand known for producing quality power supplies (i.e. Antec). It also depends what you plan to power with this system. If your needs aren't great, it may work just fine. Just don't be surprised if you end up having to purchase a power supply sooner than you'd planned.

Usually a better option is to find a case without a power supply, and add a quality PS purchased separately. <_<

Tommies07

Tommies07

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hey i was just lookin for a good price.... dont have to much to spend on this stuff ya know.... thanks tho

[edited for language]

Edited by admin, 24 September 2004 - 11:31 PM.

jasefacekhs

jasefacekhs

• Pip
  • 1 posts
<_< yes i do beleive that is a good case.

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
i would recommend buying this case possibly and a seperate 350W power supply