Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Are you Feeling Blue?

• Please log in to reply

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I am so tired of the current situation and all have to do is following the government’s mandate. Being sick of wearing masks every day and maintaining social distancing. I’m so depressed and can’t do anything. All I know is I’m feeling blue, how about you?

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Two choices: 1) Ignore recommended precautions and potentially die, or 2) Follow precautions and live ... long enough to get your Covid Vaccine ...which is coming soon to all. :yeah:

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

Help guide,

https://www.helpguid...rus-anxiety.htm

buddywiser

buddywiser

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

That was very kind of you, thank you.

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

You're welcome !

buddywiser

buddywiser

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I have read the article you have shared zep516, and it was indeed helpful but I have also found this one, https://www.heretohe...-19-and-anxiety, and it is also worth sharing. 

buddywiser

buddywiser

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

The best way out is always through...

patriarchmongolian

patriarchmongolian

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

I am so tired of the current situation and all have to do is following the government’s mandate. Being sick of wearing masks every day and maintaining social distancing. I’m so depressed and can’t do anything. All I know is I’m feeling blue, how about you?

Not all, I take the new normal with delight.

buddywiser

buddywiser

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Not all, I take the new normal with delight.

Uhh, okay? How are you right now? Feeling good?

buddywiser

buddywiser

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Would like to hear your response :)

Edited by buddywiser, 03 January 2021 - 08:06 PM.

patriarchmongolian

patriarchmongolian

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Uhh, okay? How are you right now? Feeling good?

I'm good. Nothing changes but I hope this pandemic will end soon. I really miss the old times when we can freely roam around.

buddywiser

buddywiser

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I'm good. Nothing changes but I hope this pandemic will end soon. I really miss the old times when we can freely roam around.

It's hard to go outside right now especially there's another Corona Virus Disease variant that has been discovered recently and It's really annoying for me.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Two choices: 1) Ignore recommended precautions and potentially die, or 2) Follow precautions and live ... long enough to get your Covid Vaccine ...which is coming soon to all. :yeah:

The covid virus has a 99.5% survival rate. The vaccine will not cure covid. You still have to wear a mask and social distance (right on the CDC website). They are also stating you could still get covid. Moderna and Pfiser both state that there is no known cure for covid and that it is not FDA approved. Each of us has to do our own research and do what we feel is best.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

I wholeheartedly agree. Stay safe ya'll, and try following the Golden Rule: "Treat others as you would like others to treat you." :thumbsup:

SamuelRichards

SamuelRichards

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Let's be patient and survive all this, we will observe all precautions, take care of ourselves and our loved ones, soon we will all receive the necessary vaccine and return to our former life.