Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

[Need Help] Are Coding Games Good to Learn Coding

programming coding games coding games programming games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rathodRaghuvenraa

rathodRaghuvenraa

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I am an old school software developer and recently came across a post on Reddit about Coding games that will supposedly teach you coding but in a fun way. I read the post, the games look promising but how effective can they be?

The reason I ask is that the way I learn coding was from books and practicing. I am thinking of purchasing paid license of one these games for my nephew but not sure about it.

Here is the article for your reference- https://techyeveryth...m/coding-games/

I would really appreciate your recommendation or any advice on this.

Advertisements

bdlt

bdlt

• PipPipPip
  • 876 posts

hi rathodRaghuvenraa,

The free games look interesting. Before spending any money it would be nice to see if a site reliable. It would help to be able to spend several hours on a free site just to see how instructive it appears. Compare several free sites before making a commitment. Your decision will be made very easy if your nephew becomes interested and motivated. It helps if you and your nephew are having fun. ... good luck

bdlt 

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Long abandoned thread closed to prevent any further spamming..