Computer is running fine. Just to avoid any misunderstanding, my computer wasn't having any noticeable performance issues previously. Just strange popups from time to time. And that popup request asking permission to run Windows Command Processor after I turned on my computer that morning, which freaked me out. If I get any of those again, I'll be sure to get a screenshot and post back
Good for you to ask for help here, since as you noticed, your computer needed some cleaning. As for the popups, I don't find anything malicious regarding them now, but yes, when you get one make sure you take a screenshot.
And ... now I can say that
You are clean and ready to go!
The following tool will remove the tools we used as well as reset system restore points:
Download KpRm by kernel-panik and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click kprm_(version).exe and select Run as Administrator.
- Read and accept the disclaimer.
- When the tool opens, ensure all boxes under Actions are checked.
- Under Delete Quarantines select Delete Now, then click Run.
- Once complete, click OK.
- A log will open in Notepad titled kprm-(date).txt.
- Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.