As I already said, I don't see any sign of infection right now in the computer.
However, you have done several things/changes and used so many programs in order to secure the system. As a result, there are errors and warnings which probably cause the bad experience you are having.
I will provide you a last fix to do now. After that, I suggest you to post at the Windows 10 Forum
describing the remaining issues (network connection and video issues), mentioning that you checked your computer for malware here.
I would also suggest you to uninstall PuTTY release. FRST fixNOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user. Running it on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
- Please select the entire contents of the code box below, from the "Start::" line to "End::", including both lines. Right-click and select "Copy ". No need to paste anything to anywhere.
FF NetworkProxy: Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\hi4lo88b.default-1543873865624 -> type", 0
S3 SupportAssistAgent; "C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\bin\SupportAssistAgent.exe" [X]
Let me know about your next steps.
- Please right-click on FRST64 on your Desktop, to run it as administrator. When the tool opens, click "yes" to the disclaimer.
- Press the Fix button once and wait.
- FRST will process fixlist.txt
- When finished, it will produce a log fixlog.txt on your Desktop.
- Please post the log in your next reply.