Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My CPU Fan Runs At Full Speed All The Time (Resolved).

Best Answer GoldenBecker , 01 September 2021 - 07:52 AM

Thanks a lot mod. I was able to solve the issue. It was full of dust inside. I cleaned it with a brush. Got the hint from xxxx though. Edit by phillpower2: External link removed. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

GoldenBecker

GoldenBecker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello Friends,

My CPU fan is running at full speed all the time. How can I get the speed to normalize again? Any help?

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Hello GoldenBecker,

Without knowing anything at all about the computer involved it is not possible for us to safely advise you.

Please provide information about your computer, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if a brand name, provide the model name or series number (not serial) if a custom build post the brand and model name or number for the CPU, MB, the RAM (including the amount) add on video card if one is used and the PSU (power supply unit) providing these details will enable folk to better assist you. 

GoldenBecker

GoldenBecker

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
✓  Best Answer

Thanks a lot mod. I was able to solve the issue. It was full of dust inside. I cleaned it with a brush. Got the hint from xxxx though.

Edit by phillpower2: External link removed.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

You are welcome and thanks for getting back to us  :thumbsup: