Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Explorer driving me crazy! Keeps freezing out mouse betwee

• Please log in to reply

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Here is a photo of the Heatsink-Fan component.

There are only 4 adjustments, and they are all on the corners of the black part (fan mould). They only allow me to remove and restore the component from the Motherboard.

There are no other adjustable parts.

So how could I separate the Heatsink from the Fan in future?

Also, there was a mouse relapse after I last posted.

So, I removed COMODO and Sandboxie and used pc for a few days successfully with no relapses.

Then I installed Sandboxie Plus (latest x64 version) and used a few days without relapse.

Then I installed COMODO and after a day and a half, there has been no relapse.

One of the main reasons I didn't want to upgrade Sandboxie was that it worked fine for 2 years without update.

And I find that the support forums for open-source can be less reliable sometimes.

I've emailed the Moderator for not letting a support thread I posted 3.5 days ago be showed publicly on https://forum.xanaso...wforum.php?f=14

Also, the forum keeps logging me out when I post.

I posted a support thread because the new system tray GUI requires a right-click to show sub-menu as it (to clear contents, launch browser), and doesn't allow me to see the sub-menu by hovering on it like I can with the legacy GUI.

Edited by hmp3, 03 December 2021 - 11:39 AM.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

I reread your first post about there being a wireless mouse.  Could some other device be transmitting nearby and interfering with the mouse?  Cell phone, Cordless telephone, neighbor's PC/router, fan etc?  You said the case fan was unreliable.  Perhaps when it runs it generates interference?

I can't really tell if there is a way to remove the fan from the heat sink.   Sort of looks like there may be tabs you could pry apart with a flat bladed screwdriver but I can't see for sure.   Do you have a part number for it?

The link after "...showed publicly on" just takes me to a login screen.  Probably need to take a sceenshot

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

The wireless mouse is a secondary mouse which has been off during for months except when I tried it a couple of times during mouse relapse troubleshooting before starting this thread.

My main mouse is wired.

The issue has been occurring with both mice.

At the time of posting, there were no changes to Cordless and Cell phone activity in the house.

I live in a Victorian terraced house. And although the walls aren't soundproofed, I don't think my neighbour has installed an overpowering router/fan.

Not sure about the intermittent unreliable fan.

I have edited to correct the link in my previous post, so you can view it now.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Sometimes if a driver is acting up we will see it in
Latency Monitor:

Go to

http://www.resplendence.com/downloads

Scroll down to

System Monitoring Tools

and then find

LatencyMon 7.0 (or it may be a higher number if they update)

Click on Download free home edition

Save it then right click and Run As Admin.  It will install and then start the program.  
It will tell you to click on the Start button but there isn't one.  
Instead click on the green arrowhead (looks like a Play button).   Let it run for about 20 seconds.  Then hit the red box to stop it.

Edit, Copy Report text to Clipboard then move to a REPLY and Ctrl + v to paste the text into a reply.  

Click on the Drivers Tab.  Click on the column header for "Total execution (ms)" once or twice until the biggest numbers are at the top of the column then take a screen shot (save as type jpg) and attach it.  
Click on the Processes tab then click on the  "Hard Pagefaults" column header once or twice until the big numbers are at the top of the column.  Take a screen shot (save as type jpg) and attach it.

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

There were some red errors first time I did it, but forgot to stop, so it ran beyond 30 seconds. But I re-ran the scan to stop at 20 seconds, and there were no red errors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:00:20  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        NIV
OS version:                                           Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601 (x64)
Hardware:                                             System Product Name, System manufacturer
BIOS:                                                 BIOS Date: 02/24/10 13:59:37 Ver: 08.00.15
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
Logical processors:                                   8
Processor groups:                                     1
Processor group size:                                 8
RAM:                                                  10230 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed (registry):                        2672 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   714.133561
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   3.320943

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       191.176313
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1.087712

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              65.229790
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.030333
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   SCSIPORT.SYS - SCSI Port Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.055241

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   30074
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              255.583084
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       ndis.sys - NDIS 6.20 driver, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.100085
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.144879

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   26113
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              2
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 firefox.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       8
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          4
Number of processes hit:                              1

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.122691
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                5.940120
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.009551
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      13565
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                255.583084
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.049323
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      17996
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.449774
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                15.414671
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.068512
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      13995
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                95.717440
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.164718
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      4975
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.083141
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                9.905314
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.003652
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      1245
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                51.141093
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.005275
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      891
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.148860
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                65.229790
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.003726
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      97
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                124.571856
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.002689
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      185
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.051578
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                59.431138
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.001461
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      559
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.026227
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      0
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.065892
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                8.050524
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.001692
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      473
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                39.904566
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.002974
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      814
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.088298
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                7.648204
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.002696
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      699
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                56.340943
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.009157
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      695

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

If you need some info on how to do a screenshot:

https://www.library....o/snippingtool/

If the problem is really with Windows Explorer then we can try disabling all third party extensions to it and see if that helps:

Download ShellExView.

http://www.nirsoft.n...s/shexview.html

Use this download:
http://www.nirsoft.n...xview_setup.exe

Once you get it installed, run it (right click and Run As Admin) and look in the third or fourth column from the RIGHT. It should say MICROSOFT. Click once or twice on MICROSOFT so that items with NO are at the top.
Select all of the NO items and then click on the red led looking icon in the upper left. This should disable all of the non-microsoft additions to Explorer. Reboot and see if you still get the Explorer crashes.

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Re-did test as I didn't see your initial instructions to get a screenshot.

CONCLUSION
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:00:21  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        NIV
OS version:                                           Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601 (x64)
Hardware:                                             System Product Name, System manufacturer
BIOS:                                                 BIOS Date: 02/24/10 13:59:37 Ver: 08.00.15
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
Logical processors:                                   8
Processor groups:                                     1
Processor group size:                                 8
RAM:                                                  10230 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed (registry):                        2672 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2122.861622
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   3.321251

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       149.416357
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0.952754

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              68.81250
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.025261
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   SCSIPORT.SYS - SCSI Port Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.048773

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   30396
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              203.286677
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       ndis.sys - NDIS 6.20 driver, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.086725
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.124249

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   27058
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 explorer.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       26
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          10
Number of processes hit:                              6

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.131042
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                6.378368
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.011192
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      15261
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                203.286677
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.048866
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      20276
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.490438
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                16.312874
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.060120
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      12163
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                93.119386
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.150465
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      4343
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.067234
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                9.566243
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.005011
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      1815
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                54.962949
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.005371
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      874
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.154966
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                68.81250
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.003189
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      76
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                120.497006
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.002240
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      145
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.062226
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                42.617515
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.001029
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      345
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.026446
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      0
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.067992
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                10.026946
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.002106
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      580
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                47.460329
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.004006
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      1039
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.051874
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                7.171407
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.001771
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      501
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                50.231662
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000459
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      36

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Drivers.jpg

Processes.jpg

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Do you really have some connected via FireWire?  That's the only driver I see in the top 10 ISR counts that I don't expect to see.

Processes shows Windows Explorer as a culprit which is very unusual so ShellExView may do some good.

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

My sound card is M-Audio FireWire Solo. I prefer the frequency response compared to more modern sound cards.

I do notice that sometimes when I click and drag a window very fast, it stutters across the screen.

Btw, I already disabled all non-Microsoft entries in ShellExView earlier in the thread.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Sorry about that.  Didn't go back and read all of the old posts.

Start, All Programs, Accessories then right click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.  Then type (with an Enter after the line).

sigverif

File Signature Verification window should appear.  Hit Start.

If it finds any that it doesn't like it will show you them when it is done.   If it finds any make a screen shot and post it.

You mentioned earlier that the case fan didn't seem healthy.  Does it make noises?  If you stop it with the eraser end of a pencil does it start up again right away or is it very slow to get back up to speed.  The fan may be controlled by a thermostat so it may not run all of the time.

Can I see a new VEW log?

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

The rear case fan doesn't quickly after stopping it. It is noisy as it continuously starts and stop again.

UnsignedDrivers.jpg

VEW log to follow...

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

I'd unplug the case fan for now and look into getting a new one as soon as you can.

Nothing new on sigverif.  Newest is from PIA and that was a year ago.

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Vino's Event Viewer v01c run on Windows 2008 in English
Report run at 04/12/2021 16:50:04

Note: All dates below are in the format dd/mm/yyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Application' Log - Critical Type
'Application' Log - Error Type
Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 03:00:08
Type: Error Category: 0
Event: 0 Source: DragonLog
The event description cannot be found.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 03:00:08

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 02:00:14

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 02:00:12

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 00:01:20

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 00:01:19

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 16:12:22
Event: 100 Source: RIM MDNS
760: ERROR: read_msg errno 0 (The operation completed successfully.)

ERROR: mDNSPlatformReadTCP - recv: 10053

616: ERROR: read_msg errno 0 (The operation completed successfully.)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 03:00:12

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 03:00:11

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 02:27:34
656: ERROR: read_msg errno 0 (The operation completed successfully.)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 02:27:34

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 02:00:17

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 02:00:15

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 01:01:16
820: ERROR: read_msg errno 0 (The operation completed successfully.)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 01:01:16

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 02/12/2021 13:29:34
Type: Error Category: 100
Event: 1000 Source: Application Error
Faulting application name: wmiprvse.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce79d42 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.24545, time stamp: 0x5e0eb67f Exception code: 0xc0000374 Fault offset: 0x00000000000bf262 Faulting process id: 0x15cc Faulting application start time: 0x01d7e77b2cbe1128 Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Report Id: e2e44e5c-5373-11ec-b926-00e04c6b0b03

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 29/11/2021 20:41:53
Type: Error Category: 101
Event: 1002 Source: Application Hang
The program TrueImage.exe version 17.0.0.6614 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.  Process ID: 3004  Start Time: 01d7e56159acb6db  Termination Time: 11  Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImage.exe  Report Id: c7b33153-5154-11ec-abc2-00e04c6b0b03

'Application' Log - Warning Type
'System' Log - Critical Type
'System' Log - Error Type
Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 16:42:32
Event: 36887 Source: Schannel
The following fatal alert was received: 47.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 16:42:32

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 16:27:53

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 16:27:32

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 16:12:31

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 16:12:31

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 15:57:30

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 15:57:30

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 15:42:31
The following fatal alert was received: 40.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 15:27:31

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 15:12:31

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 14:57:32

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 14:43:12

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 14:42:31

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 14:42:31

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 17:04:34

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 16:49:34

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 16:34:35

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 16:19:35

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 16:04:34

'System' Log - Warning Type

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 14:43:48
Type: Warning Category: 0
Event: 1014 Source: Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client
Name resolution for the name wpad.Home timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 14:42:18
Event: 11 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit
Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/12/2021 04:23:15
Event: 1 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Tm
The Transaction (UOW={3F1FBD9F-544A-11EC-B5AA-00E04C6B0B03}, Description='') was unable to be committed, and instead rolled back; this was due to an error message returned by CLFS while attempting to write a Prepare or Commit record for the Transaction.  The CLFS error returned was: 0xc0190052.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 20:46:10
Name resolution for the name tosdr.org timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 16:12:30
Name resolution for the name wpad.Home timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 16:12:27

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 15:09:12

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 15:09:08
Name resolution for the name data-cdn.mbamupdates.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 15:09:07
Name resolution for the name cmc.comodo.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 15:08:28
Name resolution for the name crl.microsoft.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 15:05:49

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 15:05:08
Name resolution for the name shubt.net timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 15:04:23
Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 04:37:25
Event: 2 Source: HidBth
Bluetooth HID device (08:b7:38:13:7f:9c) either went out of range or became unresponsive.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 02:27:39

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 02:27:04

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 01:15:02

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/12/2021 01:13:35

hmp3

hmp3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

I currently have the CPU fan, and one side case fan. Do I still need to have a rear case fan since it hasn't worked more than intermittently for the last few years?

BTW, since you mentioned FireWire card, I've regularly experienced audio issues, where the sound card stops sending out audio until I close sandboxed Firefox and other audio players and then the audio starts working fine after I reload all of my browser YouTubes and mp3 players.

Earlier this year, I tried toggling the Exclusive Mode settings for the soundcard "allow applications to take exclusive control of this device", but to no avail.