Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wanted: a free program for Offline .pdf editing

• Please log in to reply

TooNew2

TooNew2

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

I have looked for and found a few free programs that allow editing of .pdf files, but only when doing so online. I am looking for one that allows offline work. Do any exist and if so, can anyone here recommend one?  I don't need to edit very often so can't justify buying a program for that purpose, assuming one exists.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

https://en.softonic....-for-windows-10

TooNew2

TooNew2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

That (PDF Editor) program only has a free trial period and the Xodo program listed below it doesn't work with Win 7, which I'm still using. The PDF-XChange information, which I have run across before,  doesn't say if it does or doesn't work offline; I may try to Email the company to find out. Some of the lower programs I hadn't seen before so may check them out if something else doesn't suit my needs first.

Thanks for the suggestions.