Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can anyone help me with this issue.. Always showing when I power on my

tech preview

Best Answer 123Runner , 13 January 2022 - 07:17 AM

As Phillpower2 stated the CPU fan is failing. The fan cools the CPU. If it gets to hot it will damage the notebook and its components. You all ready indicated that the notebook is shutting down whi... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

vinay9099

vinay9099

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hi Floks,

Please solve this issue, I can't solve it. I don't what kind of issue it is.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-13 at 01.20.32.jpeg

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

The cooling fan for the CPU is faulty which means that it is at risk of frying.

If you don`t understand what that message means you need to get the computer looked at by a local tech.

vinay9099

vinay9099

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

So, the issue with the fan, I need to change or what else?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

As per my reply #2;

If you don`t understand what that message means you need to get the computer looked at by a local tech.

You have told us us absolute zero about the computer so we don`t even know if it is a desktop or a notebook, if a desktop and the CPU fan needs changing, there are guides online to help a novice to do the job and it is a relatively low cost job to do, if a notebook, whole different ball game, expensive and not something that a novice should undertake.

vinay9099

vinay9099

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I use laptop not notebook. 8gb ram and 4 gb graphic card. still can't render a video fast. it keeps to shut down always while rendering.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts
I use laptop not notebook

They are the exact same thing, many of us don`t call them laptops as that implies that it is safe to use them resting on your lap which is not the case, it causes overheating and people have actually burned themselves off the heat from the fan.

Being a notebook and your lack of experience with the issue I strongly recommend that you ask around to see if anyone you know is able to do the job for you, if not, a local tech it needs to be.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
✓  Best Answer

As Phillpower2 stated the CPU fan is failing. The fan cools the CPU. If it gets to hot it will damage the notebook and its components. You all ready indicated that the notebook is shutting down while rendering.

You need to get this resolved sooner than later or the repair will get real expensive real quick.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

Not heard back from you vinay9099, do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

No answer was a firm reply so going to go ahead and mark the thread as being solved.