Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Digital Image

photo editing

• Please log in to reply

qcfan

qcfan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Probably a lost cause, but I have used Digital Image 2006 photo editing software for years and learned it quite well. It was a simple and easy way to edit my photos. Now with a few updates to Windows 10, my HP desktop computer won't run the program any longer. If I get it to open, it does not respond

I do have the original installation disks, and even tried reinstalling, but I don't see any progress when the disk is inserted.  Is there any work arounds to get this working again? It worked up until a few months ago.

Or is there any other photo editing software that is close to this one? I miss it greatly. Thanks

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

See "Volunteer J"'s response on this Microsoft page: https://answers.micr...77-e592900b5f70