Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Half Life 2: Can I Run it?

• Please log in to reply

Axel123

Axel123

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hey guyz!!
I just wanted to ask if my graphics card is able to run this game...

Here We Are:

Nvidia Gforce MX4
64mb

60gb Hard Drive

Thanks Guys :tazz:

Advertisements

Axel123

Axel123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Seems like people dont wanna answer my quick question.... :tazz:

Hawker

Hawker

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
it would be helpful if you posted the rest of your specs.

that video card will get the job one, but barely. to get the full experience from the new havoc engine, i would buy a new one.

the lowest specs that will run the game, are a 700mhz processor, 128mb of ram, and like you have, a 64mb video card.

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
well a 64MB card hmmm it shud play im not sure ive always had a 256MB we need your specs of your pc aswell :tazz:

killingalchemy

killingalchemy

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

well a 64MB card hmmm it shud play im not sure ive always had a 256MB we need your specs of your pc aswell :tazz:

View Post

and we need correct spelling and punctuation from you. ;)

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
Dont ask me on punctuation!! this is what i said! I need your Specifications on your pc like Speed , MEMORY , Hard Drive OK

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
You will play it but you may need to use your imagination to see whats happening b/c the game is running at .2 frames per second. Yes thats 1 frame per 5 seconds

Hawker

Hawker

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

You will play it but you may need to use your imagination to see whats happening b/c the game is running at .2 frames per second. Yes thats 1 frame per 5 seconds

View Post

actually, if you dumb the graphics all the way down, and turn off all the sound it runs relatively smoothe on a 64mb....i actually got it to *wor* on an integrated card....ran it on my laptop fine, no sound, awful graphics :tazz: