Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AI on GeeksToGo?

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

What sub-community on GtG covers AI?

I read of great advances in AI almost daily in the press,. How much of this is really available now to an individual user (like me, interested but not connected to a university or research group)?

I read that Microsoft has released ChatGPT. Released to whom? Can <I> try ChatGPT, buy it?

I'd appreciate comments and suggestions from expert GtGers. Are there particular web sites that I should be accessing ---- not for research purposes, but as a beginner who would like to keep up.

Thanks. ...... batpark

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts

No AI Coverage here.......sorry.

I would Google search "All about AI"

I would Google search    "ChatGPT"     Using various key words in you conducted search and not lime yourself to this form.

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

zep516: Thanks zep. I am surprised that someone hasn't started a forum  dedicated to smart phones. Do you (or any GtGer happen to recall the name of the user forum that specialized in Apple products --- iphones, ipads, etc. -- bu was not run by Apple itself?      .... batpark

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts

I don't know, so I would ask Google or search google for   these keywords    " All apple forums"  and see what come up.