1. Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to remove bad files from the backup that Windows makes as no program is able to clean those files:
TO DISABLE SYSTEM RESTORE
1. Right-click "My Computer", and then left click "Properties".
2. Left click on "System Restore Tab"
3. Check box beside "Turn Off System Restore"
4. Left click on "Apply"
TO ENABLE SYSTEM RESTORE
1.Remove check mark from "Turn Off System Restore"
2.Click on "Apply"
2. Cleanup the leftovers. Download CleanUP! - Cleans temporary files from IE and Windows, empties the recycle bin and more. Great tool to help speed up your computer and knock out those nasties that like to reside in the temp folders.
3. Finally, Re-hide your System Files and Folders to prevent any future accidents.