Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PM Hosting

• Please log in to reply

PMHositng

PMHositng

• Pip
  • 5 posts
PM Hosting is a small hosting service which offers good, reliable and cheap hosting for all types of clients. Perfect! for hosting personal sites or small buisness sites. We do great packages for affordable rates. Compare our prices to larger companys and you will be amazed at what we offer compared to them. Our hosting packages could be looked at as small compared to some but we are cheap and our site which at the moment is very poorely made and is very big only takes up 3 or 4 MB so why pay for 1GB when you only need a small amount of space its madness. We will give you great savings because you will be paying for the amount you need. If you satrt to run out of space get onto our support team they will add another 10MB onto your account for 25p no problems. How goods the service well we are very reliable. Service goes down tell us through our excellent support. Many of our clients prefer contacting us through msn. With 1 on 1 support you can not go wrong. We will make sure the service is back up ASAP. Our site explains everything in detail. So why not chekc it out and make a decision. We dont expect everyone to buy. We just hope you will take a look. See what you think and just consider us. we do good deals and all of our so far clients love our service. Even though we are only small we are better as we can provide a better service for a small group of people than a big group. So now what to do? CHECK OUT THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!PM Hosting :tazz:

Advertisements

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
Uhhh, the site looks really bad, none of the images work.

PMHositng

PMHositng

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ye it doesnt work in some peoples browser at the moment but im fixing that problem asap but the majority of people can view it. Oh and forgot to say fire fox exspeacially cos i need to code it for that if you goin to view it view it in internet explorer it will look perfect in it. Firefox never views anyhting right as i know from experience and i keep haivng to code my sites because of it. ;) :tazz:

Edited by PMHositng, 21 June 2005 - 08:06 AM.

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
Firefox just uses standard HTML format. Any well coded site should work fine it. :tazz:

Some suggestions:

- Get a domain name. I don't know about others, but I don't take a serious look at a host if it is a subdomain.

- Make sure it works. If someone using Firefox was considering your host, you just lost a customer.

PMHositng

PMHositng

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i know but i still need to do it :tazz:

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
I edited my above post :tazz:

PMHositng

PMHositng

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ye i totally agree with you. Im only using the subdomain temporarily cos the sites only been open a week. We already got a few clients so we doing ok. Also im working on the coding should be coded soon after i got the "other" section up. :tazz: