Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeeksToGO to the rescue!

• Please log in to reply

DarthSithius

DarthSithius

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Alright I see how GeeksToGo handles issues with computers and that sort of thing and seeing as im a "pc newbie" still after having a computer for around 5 years and am currently at the age of 15, I still have a lot to learn.

Im posting here because I believe the GeeksToGo staff will give me an answer that might not totally answer my problem but atleast give me things to look at.

To get to the point ill start in the next paragraph.

Now I have a windows XP and its an Emachines, yes that's right an EMACHINES(heard it had the worst customer support). About...5 days ago my computer began having...errors of strange sorts that I've never seen in the 3 months since my last reformat. My programs which work fine a minute ago won't open cuz it gets an errors here and there and wants me to send error reports and stuff like that.
So I ahve to restart my computer. For information when I reformatted my pc before it fully booted up my computer said something about scanning one of my disks and then did a check giving a lit of critical error attributes and files of the sort.

Edited by DarthSithius, 20 June 2005 - 05:10 PM.

Advertisements