Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

paypal link goofy - I can't donate

• Please log in to reply

rno189

rno189

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Tried to donate, got the following:

You have entered unsupported characters such as ê. Only German, French, Italian, Spanish and US-English characters are currently supported. Please use alternatives (for example, e instead of ê) and try again.

From other posts show this has happened before but was fixed shortly after????

Anyway, I LOVE what you've got going here, simple, effective, and VERY efficient. I fixed all my problems without having to post, and I'm thoroughly impressed with the content, and the way things are handled - well done moderators. I can't believe that people actually complain about having to wait an entire 12 or 24 hours (!!!!!) for getting this quality of FREE service. I've been on a lot of forums before, and this is the first one I've ever contributed anything to, being a broke grad student, thats a huge compliment for you!

Kudos.

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
rno189 Hey there,

Thanks for the heads up... I will contact the Admin to check out the issue and get back with you here on the forum.

Yeah, I think our helpers are GREAT.... And it is a shame the way people carry on complaining about the FREE service they are getting...

Hey, Welcome to GTG hun... and come back to see us again even for a chat ;)

Oh.. PS.. what did you study? And speak in blonde terms and tell me what it is.. 9times outa 10, I wont know what you do... :tazz:

;)

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
BACK ;)

Ok, I got ahold of the Admin, and he stated everything was AOK on this end...

When you go and try it again, let me know if your still getting the error:

Stay Safe!

:tazz:

Sultec

Sultec

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I had a similar problem and admin sent me an URL that worked.

Donate link

Edited by Sultec, 23 June 2005 - 05:17 AM.