Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

I can't open my documents, my computer

• Please log in to reply

lenglish

lenglish

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am not sure when this started, but we cannot open our "My Documents" or "My computer" folders.

I am able to access our pictures and other word files through email, word, power point, etc.

Any suggestions on what to try....

Frustrated in Ontario! :tazz: ;)