Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Graphics card question

• Please log in to reply

smo17

smo17

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I just ordered a new computer that came with this graphics card:
128MB PCI Express™ x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon™ X300 SE
I was wondering if this is going to be a good enough card to run some of the more newer games (Battlefield 2 specifically). I'm not concerned about the visuals that much, just as long as i can play the games.
If this isn't a good enough card, what would be a good one that is really cheap (I'm on a constrained budget since i just bought a new computer).
Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by smo17, 21 June 2005 - 01:55 PM.

Advertisements

audioboy

audioboy

• PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
Hi smo17,
you should be fine. that card is not super high end, but it is should fall well above the minimum specs for newer games.
try it out, I bet it will do well enough. if it just doesnt cut it for some reason, post back and we can help you find something.