Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two Problems.....

• Please log in to reply

Pepsi

Pepsi

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Ok problem number 1 is....I have a Gateway :tazz: and its a ME 2000 I keep hearing some beeping from my modem, can someone please tell me whats going on with this beeping sound and can it be stopped.

My second problem is...I have tried all the software that im suppose too and nothing seems to be able to get rid of this (MyWebSearch....w/Smiley Central) and when I try to remove it this is what comes up......Cannot delete MWSSRCAS: the specified file is being used by Windows......Its not in my Add/Remove and like I said I have tried to remove it by downloading all the software that you all have. Thanks so much for reading this and helping me if you can.

Pep

Advertisements

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
Have you tried to boot to safe mode then tried to remove it? what programs "that we all have" have you tried?