Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

speakers

• Please log in to reply

sportskd2

sportskd2

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
i have speakers that r currently not working due to a error called code 10 device cannot start. they worked fine last night and never touched them b4 that all of a sudden the dont work. i really need help b.c im helpin a friend start a little music thing and we were gonna start next week but without speakers im in trouble :tazz:

i have un plugged and re plugged all wires
i have checked for updated versions

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
the speakers have an error code? or the sound card?

sportskd2

sportskd2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
i have no clue which one has the error code. if its the sound card how do i get to it and wut could be wrong?
if its the speakers wut could have happened to them?

last night i unplugged my speakers and they r off to the side for now and i deleted the speakers from my device manager and the speakers came with the system so i dont kno if i was given a cd or a booklet im am searching for it