Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Paypal Cart with Shipping Cost added !

• Please log in to reply

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
To anyone interested,

As dumbfounded as I was trying to figure out how to make sure everyone was getting the right shipping cost for there bought items, and desiring something like ebay has, I found it. **after pulling out my hair** :tazz:

All you need to know is the weight of the item your selling and the program does the rest for you ;)

Find out more information here, just copy and paste addy:

www.craftsbystaci.com/calculator.htm

;)

Advertisements

Mycah

Mycah

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Handy tool, XD dose it really work?

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hi Mycah,

Yeah it does, I use it on my own site... Its only 25 dollars a year "cant beat that" and all you have to do is place your own info of your product, and the weight, then it will give you the HTML code needed for your (buy now) button as well as (view cart button)

It is so much less stressful than the Reg. Paypal way of either Flat rate/%Cost
and taking that chance of either loosing money or ripping off your customers.

Then when someone buys a product of yours, there cart will come up, all they have to do is place there zip code, and then pops up the shipping cost.

Need to check it out... (copy & paste) www.craftsbystaci.com/calculator.htm

Good luck with whatever you deside.. ;)

:tazz:

Mycah

Mycah

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I see, sounds cool, so it gives you the code that will tell u the shiping live? And it has a 'stack' effect to tell the TOTAL shiping?

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

I see, sounds cool, so it gives you the code that will tell u the shiping live? And it has a 'stack' effect to tell the TOTAL shiping?

The CODE is the HTML code... When/IF you sign up, you will have to register each item, and when finished placing your information of your item(s) you will be given a seperate HTML code to place on your site = buy now button.

The shipping... Well once a customer would buy an item, and then go to the cart to pay, they would just type there zip code in the box, and then refresh the cart, which then will show the shipping cost...

Then they would just press the "Pay Now" button

:tazz: