The system is:
- Processor: Celeron 600 Mhz
- RAM: 128 MB
- Motherboard: PC Chips M754, video, sound card, faxmodem included
- PCI 10/100 network card
- Operating System: Windows 98
What I have done:
- Changed the power supply (ATX)
- Changes memory modules
- Changes BIOS battery (CMOS battery)
- It is not temperature, the problem appears when you just turn on the computer in the morning, or when you send it to restart, the Windows closes, the computer restart and thatīs all, the same problem.
I hope someone can help me.
I know the solution is to change the mainboard but there are no mainboards for socket 370 in the market.