Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:17 AM
Posted 26 June 2005 - 07:33 PM
That is a tool which helps in removing the se.dll infection.
Please Download HijackThis and post a logfile:
- Download HijackThis.
- Create a folder named "HijackThis". To create a folder:
- Go to My Documents.
- Right-click and select New> Folder.
- Name the folder as "HijackThis".
- Extract the contents of hijackthis.zip into the folder you've just created.
- Open HijackThis.exe
- Click on "Do a system scan and save a logfile".
- After the scan is complete a Notepad window will popup.
- In the Notepad window, go to Edit> Select all and then Edit> Copy.
- Paste the log into your next reply.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users