Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mobos

• Please log in to reply

BTPH

BTPH

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
okay i got my laptop from work a few years ago, they gave it to me free and when i finished my contract they let me keep it, they gave me no software or cd's with it. recently ive had many problems with it and ive had to format ti and reinstall windows xp, only problem is i need to install the drivers for the motherboard, the graphics card, sound card, etc. but i dont know wot motherboard i got so i cant find the drivers, i know its probably an asus but thats about it, is there any way to find wot mobo i got without opening up the laptop?

Advertisements

audioboy

audioboy

• PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
Hi btph-

use everest home to get all the info you could ever want on your PC. :tazz:

Mycah

Mycah

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Most of the websites have the drivers on them, the companys websites that is

scrushmaster

scrushmaster

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
If everest does not work I would have to tell you that your gonna have a [bleep] of a time, without opening your system!