Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

registry cleaner

• Please log in to reply

woody1977

woody1977

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
My friend's pc is in some state, it is an old pc, but does enough for her to potter around, she has the dr watson pop up, I have run all sorts of scans and the last I ran ewido, and that says there was no threats detected, but the pop up keesp coming it says that there are 32 critical errors in the registry, and that I should do certain things, going to websites and downloading clean ups etc. I don't really trust what it is saying with regards to the website, but do think that the registry is fooked. So can anyone recommend a good free registrty cleaner, that will fix it ALL aswell. I have downloaded registry mechanic, it did the scan and then said but if you want it fixing you will have to pay lol. I have registry first aid, for my pc, never really used it and was wondering if it was any good, as it was free. Any help is greatly appreciatted.

Thanks woody.

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
This one works for me :tazz:

RegSeeker.