Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ntinfo.sys error?

• Please log in to reply

auringerfam

auringerfam

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My son's XP machine is getting the dreaded blue screen of death and the error identified is "ntinfo.sys" error. A search on Google nets only ONE hit and it is someone else asking the same question and having no luck finding any information. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I am trying to NOT reformat and reload XP AGAIN, have had to twice for him before.

This is definately NOT NETINFO.sys, I've checked and rechecked and it clearly says "ntinfo.sys".

Help!
Thanks1

Advertisements

Mycah

Mycah

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I think ive heard this..

Boot up while pressing ... F8?? and it should bring up a screen that asks u what u want to boot up in (safe mode, ect) Boot up in the last known good configuration. This should fix it, if not, try running in safe mode.