Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My website http://www.spywarebeaters.com reviews

• Please log in to reply

cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hello everyone! Please check out my site and give me some feedback on it. Feedback helps me to improve it. Im still working on it so...
Its a Computer/Spyware support website.
http://www.spywarebeaters.com

Advertisements

Guest_Andy_veal_*

Guest_Andy_veal_*
Hello Austin,

Nice to see you here.

I have seen your site develop, its getting really good.

:tazz:

1nfection

1nfection

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Great design and layout. I like the color scheme. One thing though. The rollover effects that you're using don't work in firefox, and they were broken links in IE. For layout ad effects, I'd see if I could go with CSS. That will make you rollover effects easier to do, and you pages load alot faster. Looks great though!

ShogunWarrior

ShogunWarrior

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Yeah, in Opera I just get white boxes for the links on hover.
Nice work though.
-SW

cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Well I knew the rollovers did not work. At first I thought they were meant to do that. But when someone told me they werent....

What they do for me is just turn white on hover. The reason is I have not added the background image to the rollover. This had been my first website in all HTML so im just getting used to it all. Im about to put in IPB forums and that will prob be hard with PHP and mysql.

Guest_Andy_veal_*

Guest_Andy_veal_*
I have got experience in MYSQL and PHP, i have set up a couple of IPB forums before....

remintellegere

remintellegere

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
If you need help, you can always check with the IPB community or you can email me. I know IPB like the back of my hand. I've been an RPG site administrator using IPB for the better part of 3 years and have written a TON of modifications and hacks for it.

If you want an even easier tool, PHPBB is also pretty cool. The problem with IPB is they've stoped distributing the full version for free.

Woltlab.de's Burning Board Lite also works very well.

Oh, very nice site by the way. I like it.

Edited by remintellegere, 10 July 2005 - 04:02 PM.

cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Well just to let you all know my IPB forums are now up! It was kinda hard at first but not to bad...