Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook 2000 - Contacts Subfolders Issue

• Please log in to reply

vbliss

vbliss

• Pip
  • 2 posts
After reinstalling Office 2000 I imported my personal contacts subfolders - a total of 3 subfolders within the main Outlook Contacts folder. When creating a new message and accessing the address book only the Contacts folder and first subfolder is displayed - the remaining two subfolders aren't available for access within the Address Book. However, they are readily available within the folder list. Can anyone help me to make the program recognize all three subfolders? Thanks in Advance... :tazz:

Edited by vbliss, 23 June 2005 - 06:53 AM.

Advertisements

kej07

kej07

• Pip
  • 1 posts
if you right click on the remaining two folders, go to properties and then the outlook address book tab and tick show this folder as an email address book this should do the trick

vbliss

vbliss

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: And it's just that easy! Problem solved! Thank you kej07, so much for your guidance with this issue! I knew the solution would be easy - I just couldn't find any documentation that helped me to solve the problem. Thanks Again!