Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printing from Internet Explorer

• Please log in to reply

AdamH

AdamH

• Pip
  • 8 posts
When I preview a file in internet explorer the font size looks fine and margins are all set. but when i print the file, the font size changes so that it is REALLLY small and it is barely legable.

I have checked all the settings that i can think of, (margins, header/footer), have tried it on multiple workstations to narrow it down to it being a workstation error. If anyone has any idea on what might be causing this i would appreciate it.

Its a Windows 2000 Professional platform. Celleron 1.8 With Office 2000
and Internet explorer 6.0 with all the updates available.

Let me know if i forgot anything else. Or if you need more info.

Thanks

AdamH

Edited by AdamH, 23 June 2005 - 07:55 AM.

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,385 posts
is your scaling at 100% ?
are you using true type font

fbspazzy

fbspazzy

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
try clicking view->text size and setting it bigger..or just copy past it into word and print from there. :tazz: good luck ;)

AdamH

AdamH

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
peterm,

Yes the scaling is at 100 percent and i am using the truetype. I played around with them and changing the settings but still no luck.