Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

unsubscribe

• Please log in to reply

darvin

darvin

• Pip
  • 6 posts
For last three day's I try to stop email notifications without success. Emails from "Hijack This log are clogging my email.In my control panel unable to finde "View subscription link" to stop this. Could somebody please help me to rectified this problem. Thank you.

:tazz:

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 31,676 posts
Find the topic in this list:
http://www.geekstogo...scriptions.html

Put a checkmark in the box behind it and scroll down untill you see Unsubscribe.
Click the "With selected" button behind it.

Regards,

darvin

darvin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thank you for your information, I did that but still reciving email notifications ?

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
You've probably subscribed to a forum. If so, you get an email everytime a new topic is posted. Try this link:
http://www.geekstogo...scriptions.html

Select any forums listed, choose unsubscribe from the drop-down, and click the with selected box.

darvin

darvin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thank you again! I did what you suggested but still reciving lot of
"New Topic Notifications" (36) Any more suggestions?

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
Thank you for your patience. There is something very odd going on here. I have even searched the database manually, and you are no longer subscribed to any forums or topics. Would you please forward me some of the emails your receiving? Hopefully, if I see the entire email I can understand where they are coming from.

Please email to: admin.geekstogo {at} gmail {dot} com :tazz:

darvin

darvin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thank you all Problem resolved!