Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ati vs. other brands

• Please log in to reply

jacobusmatthew

jacobusmatthew

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
ok i want to get and radeon x800 AGP.....................i was curious if there is any difference between ATI the other branded radeon x800 boards such as saphire http://www.newegg.co...530#DetailSpecs

If it turns out there is no difference, how is it that these other companies can offer their boards so cheaply. (chinese labor camps lol) :tazz: ;)

Matt

*EDIT*
just realized that its powered by ati chipset.....but im still wondering what the difference is between the two "suppliers" (maybe thats a better word since it has ati parts in it)

Edited by jacobusmatthew, 23 June 2005 - 09:34 AM.

Advertisements

1nfection

1nfection

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Well, it has to do with what RAM is put in and that type of thing. I'm running a sapphire right now, and it's great.