Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

This is annoying

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I've got a wireless network, like most people who are aware of the technological age.
I've been having problems holding a signal, so I bought a signal booster. This helped a little.
I thought part of my problem was that I was letting Windows manage my wifi.
So I decided to search my room for the disk my wifi card came with to see if it had something on it.
Well, the disk wanted the card to be removed from the box. So I did that.
The disk didn't have ANYTHING useful on it, so I put back in my card, and it wants me to re-set up my network. I do so, and now I can not get my wireless network to let me authorize my computer on ANY network. That entire tab is completely beige and I don't know how to fix it.
Any ideas, guys?

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Did you enable the property that allows windows to manage your wireless card / connections?