Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

List Of Applications

• Please log in to reply

MightyVic

MightyVic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Add or Remove shows me what is installed, but I need to take a snapshot of it and most of the time, I cannot see the whole thing. So I have to scrool down and scroll up. That list must be coming from somewhere, so there is my problem.
What can I use to take that snapshot of the whole list of the apps installed in the computer? Whatever I use must be a windows utility, not a third party app.

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
If your list of programs is too long for one screen then you will need to take 1 snapshot of what you can see and another one of the remaining programs. You can also click start, my computer, double click c:\, double click program files, go to the top of the window and click view and click list. This will give you all the folders that your programs are in. To take a snapshot of any window in windows just hold "alt" and press "prt scrn" Next go into microsoft Paint and click edit at the top of the window and click paste. This will paste the snapshot into paint. You can take a snapshot of the Add/remove programs window if you want or any other window.

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<

Yarnouth

Yarnouth

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
Or hit 'START' >>>>'PROGRAMS' and take a screenshot of that. Less detail
but it lists your installed programs. If they still don't fit within your desired snapshot increase the screen resolution to make text smaller.